Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Can anyone help me find this sex scene/movie:

Description: 2 asian guys and 1 asian girl, they on a couch together, girl gives guys real blowjobs and they have simulated sex (not real). It is pretty long scene. Two guys look at each other and laugh a lot. Think maybe it was a Thai movie but unsure - I think english title translation had word "student" in it. It was relatively new (2010+).

Help please!
any help find this?

A short movie, named Mars Exalté (Exalted Mars), 2022. Again, for all audiences in France. :eek:

I don't know if I have the right to put a link to a video? I put it all the same here (in case I don't find the video anymore at a later moment), and please delete it if it's wrong. Thank you. :) ;) :)

The most interesting scene being at 11:30...

Exalted Mars - Full Movie Watch Online - Asian Gay Tv

A short movie, named Mars Exalté (Exalted Mars), 2022. Again, for all audiences in France. :eek:

I don't know if I have the right to put a link to a video? I put it all the same here (in case I don't find the video anymore at a later moment), and please delete it if it's wrong. Thank you. :) ;) :)

The most interesting scene being at 11:30...
Exalted Mars - Full Movie Watch Online - Asian Gay Tv
awesome find. i ripped the clip
mars.mp4

All these scenes were simulated and the actresses involved have talked a lot on how the set was abusive and how the shooting of the scenes was degrading and exploitative
To be fair, I think this was posted because of the MF sex scene where you clearly see the guy is erect, which isn't simulated.