Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Does anyone have an update on Alexi? Is there anything new from him? Does he maybe even have an OF?
He was in a film, d'vinci testa rosa now, last year. I haven't found anything but a trailer. Also, happy birthday to him, he's 31 on Saturday.

He was in a film, d'vinci testa rosa now, last year. I haven't found anything but a trailer. Also, happy birthday to him, he's 31 on Saturday.
Hey, thank you for the info. And, of course, happy birthday to Alexi!
Let's hope we get to see more of him real soon.

Reactions: Benvs and kev2001
trim.684320DE-A42F-4A36-B045-89B78940971A.MOV

Maybe posted already, but haven’t seen it here yet. Short film called Inspiria with REAL SEX which was available in vimeo for a few weeks only after it was released in 2020. Dude puts on condom and the girl rides him (unsimulated). I talked with both the director and the actress and they both confirmed it was real. The director (which also wrote it) told me the scene was in the script and that it was not difficult to convince both actors to do it (apparently it was already implied it would be real and that both actors liked the overall concept). The actress told me there was a lot of choreography though (test camera and the best positions for the sex before the real thing was filmed).

I like how she has ride him good in that scene (no matter how much they say there was choreography in place, you don’t do that nor have a full erection if you’re not at least excited). Also wonder for how long they actually fucked for real (there were clearly cuts).

View attachment 89479211

Maybe posted already, but haven’t seen it here yet. Short film called Inspiria with REAL SEX which was available in vimeo for a few weeks only after it was released in 2020. Dude puts on condom and the girl rides him (unsimulated). I talked with both the director and the actress and they both confirmed it was real. The director (which also wrote it) told me the scene was in the script and that it was not difficult to convince both actors to do it (apparently it was already implied it would be real and that both actors liked the overall concept). The actress told me there was a lot of choreography though (test camera and the best positions for the sex before the real thing was filmed).

I like how she has ride him good in that scene (no matter how much they say there was choreography in place, you don’t do that nor have a full erection if you’re not at least excited). Also wonder for how long they actually fucked for real (there were clearly cuts).
release bts pls

Reactions: kev2001
View attachment 89479211

Who’s the actor? He has a pretty dick

View attachment 89479211

He's very much my type

Reactions: bro94 and kev2001