Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Im looking for a movie/tv show where a middle aged guy and girl strips with full frontal nudity and the girl is almost robotic and they have sex. The guy keeps explaining words to the girl like what is pleasure and what is a man.

Im looking for a movie/tv show where a middle aged guy and girl strips with full frontal nudity and the girl is almost robotic and they have sex. The guy keeps explaining words to the girl like what is pleasure and what is a man.
Is it unsimulated ?

Reactions: ermetes77

Don't Love Me​

Does the white guy show cock in any of these scenes? I know the black guy does and I have cummed to him too many times, after which I always lose interest in trying to see the white guy's cock lol.

Reactions: Winter Soldier
Does the white guy show cock in any of these scenes? I know the black guy does and I have cummed to him too many times, after which I always lose interest in trying to see the white guy's cock lol.
Yes, his name is Alexander Scott and his dick can be seen in some scenes.

Watch the shower scene, you see it a little. Nowhere near as much as the other guy though.

Yes, his name is Alexander Scott and his dick can be seen in some scenes.

Watch the shower scene, you see it a little. Nowhere near as much as the other guy though.

Thanks. It's not as hot as the other guy's dick just flopping on the white guy's belly. I always cum to that.

Reactions: firemeetgasoline