Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Sorry you are bored. Try a broadway show instead!

Here is the video T.V. sent me of him and Hall()well

Dang, there should be a thread about Brad Hallowell. The guy is so hot
I was always confused about that post lol
is the video from somewhere, or is it just a "private" one? who is T.V.? needs a bit more context

One can always come across an "expert" on anything/everything on TikTok! It's amazing how the smartest and most experienced professionals in the world have nothing better to do than 24/7 TikTok... And if not them, then their cousin's friend or similar:p
I know, right? It's almost like during a time when people in the industry are striking, so no new content is made, someone might turn to doing something in their extra spare time.

But just in case you were wondering:

Prohibition on Actual Sex​

SAG-AFTRA contracts explicitly prohibit actual sex acts, meaning that at no time should a performer auditioning or working under a SAG-AFTRA contract engage in, or be asked to engage in, actual sex acts. Actual sex includes genital contact without a physical barrier, regardless of whether the performer is clothed or unclothed.

Does anybody remember a French film, where a couple guys camp out with a couple girls and in one scene two of the guys go into a tent and suck each other off? It’s black and white, and all from the POV of the handheld camera?

Poor Gaspard... when he died I felt bad... I always wondered if he used a prosthetic in this scene or not
Since he was French and given their more casual attitudes towards male nudity, and his own filmography inluded full frontal nudity fairly often, I doubt it was a prosthetic. And the cock looks consistent with his dick in his other nude scenes in other movies (icluding an erection scene, although that one could have been a body double so I'm not sure) GASPARD ULLIEL NUDE

I just watched Rotting in the Sun, what a film! Though there's a lot of unsimulated sex, it's not at all erotic, it's a very dark and disturbing film, but it effected me and I recommend it.