Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

I’m hearing a lot about Saltburn. Is it Unsimulated?
Absolutely zero chance Emerald Fennell would feature unsimulated sex in her second feature film (plus SAG would've brought the hammer down)

The videos are not loading for me, even when I refresh on the minutes "3" and "7", like they usually do. Is this happening for anyone else?

I was wondering the same thing. It’s been like this for a couple days
The 3 and 7 feature is arbitrary, based on server loads and other factors. If you wish to have full access, I would suggest upgrading to a gold membership.

The 3 and 7 feature is arbitrary, based on server loads and other factors. If you wish to have full access, I would suggest upgrading to a gold membership.
There have always been times when it wouldn't work here and there on the 3 and 7, but it would usually work if you waited till the next 3 or 7. But the past week or so it hasn't worked at all so I wasn't sure if something had changed.

Reactions: bc655 and kev2001
It works on 4 for me
I refreshed every minute for 10 minutes straight and it didn't work at all. And I tried multiple times, several hours apart. I'm glad to hear it worked for someone, that means the feature isn't gone. But I wonder what we're doing different. And why all of a sudden it's not working well for multiple people, when it had pretty consistently worked on the 3 and 7 minutes previously.

The videos are not loading for me, even when I refresh on the minutes "3" and "7", like they usually do. Is this happening for anyone else?
I suggest you just become verified user, just upload a nude without your face and you can watch videos always.

I’m hearing a lot about Saltburn. Is it Unsimulated?

Saw it today. Barely any sex in it, but its all simulated.

However...

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

There's a very filthy part where Jacob Elordi has a wank in the bath (no dick shots) and then Barry Keoghan sucks the cum out of the drain afterwards.
There's also an extended scene where Barry dances around fully naked, like all the way naked, slapping his beautiful cock around to Murder On The Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis Bextor. I'm not joking.

Saw it today. Barely any sex in it, but its all simulated.

However...

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

There's a very filthy part where Jacob Elordi has a wank in the bath (no dick shots) and then Barry Keoghan sucks the cum out of the drain afterwards.
There's also an extended scene where Barry dances around fully naked, like all the way naked, slapping his beautiful cock around to Murder On The Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis Bextor. I'm not joking.
Thank you! By extended scene do you mean it won’t be in the cinema release and its directors cut or something? Or if I book a ticket to go see it can I still see the dancing cock scene

Reactions: kev2001
Thank you! By extended scene do you mean it won’t be in the cinema release and its directors cut or something? Or if I book a ticket to go see it can I still see the dancing cock scene
I mean the scene is long, like 2 mins of him just flapping his cock around. Worth the ticket price alone.