Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

I cant find this movie and its driving me crazy. ive seen a video of it. Its where a woman watches as a man strips down outside her door and starts to masturbate. then she strips down and invites him to have sex with her. anyone got any clues?

Reactions: kev2001
Girl what is the point of these fake ass scenes?? Like why include them in the first place if they have to use a fake dick??
to be fair, acting is all about fake. You might as well argue if there's a meal scene the actors should really be eating the meal like in real life. Or really drink alcohol, or really be drunk etc etc.

to be fair, acting is all about fake. You might as well argue if there's a meal scene the actors should really be eating the meal like in real life. Or really drink alcohol, or really be drunk etc etc.
Those aren't the same thing lol. Fake nudity serves no purpose at all.

is
Saw it today. Barely any sex in it, but its all simulated.

However...

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

There's a very filthy part where Jacob Elordi has a wank in the bath (no dick shots) and then Barry Keoghan sucks the cum out of the drain afterwards.
There's also an extended scene where Barry dances around fully naked, like all the way naked, slapping his beautiful cock around to Murder On The Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis Bextor. I'm not joking.
does jacob show any ass?

Reactions: kev2001
ok.ru/video/2739590793734
Has lots of nudity in and a couple of explicit sex scenes. Disturbing plot tho
Do you know around what time the explicit scenes are?