Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

I have read somewhere long back an interview of Todd saying about Bad boy street that he just turned in the camera and told them to go on and told that he won’t say stop . Which means actors did things at their own idea. But I cannot find that interview on the net any more. When you purchased the dvd , there are sone extras /extended scenes, which looks more like it’s real from Kevin facial expression that he is getting orgasm when he is playing the top also from the hip movements . But I agree that he being the bottom , it was acting as there could be some thing between their genitals. In the extended scenes you can see the old man really enjoying the way he kiss Kevin , suck his nipples , lick his arm pit and play his tongue . Because when Kevin is the top he doesn’t get engaged much with kissing but yann who played the old man kissed Kevin a lot. At the end of the video once the shooting done , we can see Yann again sucking Kevnn nipples for which Kevn passes a smile looks like he doesn’t have any objection. Also if you see the extended scenes Kevn does much in the top of yann so there are more chances for his tool to be harden Kevn acted only on 2 gay movies with the same actors and In an interview he told that he acted in that movie without thinking feels like he regrets in acting on that movies . Once Todd said that he had just put on a socks with rubber band while doing the sex scenes which means his tool under the socks were rubbing inside Yanns ass. So I think Bad boy street’s sex scenes where Kevn was top is a real one. Rest everything including the blow job was just acting
I think Kevin is straight

Reactions: citizen8282
I think Kevin is straight
Yes he is as far as the report available. What I was trying to say that he had a socks to cover his cock with a rubber band on it while shooting those sex scenes . In the extended or deleted scenes we can see he is pushing a lot on yanns ass , there is no covering . Id am not wrong the initial extended scenes had little more hard hip movement of Kevin . Which means his cock inside the socks is rubbing against yanns butt crack, with the repeated movements there are chances for getting his cock harden . Also when you see his face the expression of getting ejaculations seems real and also when looking his ass at the end it looks like his ass squeezes tightly which is likely to be a an accidental real one. Yann won’t have any issue as he is a gay

• Love
Reactions: John8703
When I can watch this? It doesn't seem to work at 00:03 and 00:07 mark now?
Look, it’s literally so easy to get verified. Just post a pic of your cock with your username by it on a piece of paper. It’s simple and so worth it.

WOW and look what me beau just dug out in his vault, here's THE live on stage ejaculation scene from "Os Sertões a luta I / Rebellion in the Backlands - the struggle part ONE" in full.
In context, the complete 5 act 30 hours of performance, was on the struggle and conflicts in forming of a new Brazilian republican nation. ENJOY ! :heart_eyes:

View attachment 141933641
Geez this thread is incredible. I wonder how many times a day this actor has to perform this role?

WOW and look what me beau just dug out in his vault, here's THE live on stage ejaculation scene from "Os Sertões a luta I / Rebellion in the Backlands - the struggle part ONE" in full.
In context, the complete 5 act 30 hours of performance, was on the struggle and conflicts in forming of a new Brazilian republican nation. ENJOY ! :heart_eyes:

View attachment 141933641
oh, who is he?

There are (at least) other 2 plays from the same company where one of the actors performs an unsimulated ejaculation
Teatro Oficina in Sao Paolo is the real deal, indeed. There's tones of nudity and not just jerk offs. It is said that in one of the plays an actress got impregnated by a colleague lol. We can only imagine how much more has been shown there that has never been recorded 🫠🥵

Teatro Oficina in Sao Paolo is the real deal, indeed. There's tones of nudity and not just jerk offs. It is said that in one of the plays an actress got impregnated by a colleague lol. We can only imagine how much more has been shown there that has never been recorded 🫠🥵
You are right, although i think that now their golden age has ended. In the last years their plays contain less nudity than in the past and, moreover, when there is some nudity it is far less explicit. I think the reason is that Zè Celso is not anymore ruling the company.
Sadly after covid i have not seen any single nudity from them...

Reactions: John8703