Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: 1119457

Diego9978

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There at least two long-running thread about men pissing outdoors here at LPSG. Since there is no urinal in this video of a soldier pissing outdoors in a field, that you posted in this thread, which is on the topic of "Urinal Scenes", you are again, off-topic for this thread.

A/B
There are several posts of men pissing in fields in this thread, including my first post, which you liked. You have no authority to tell me what I can post, since you have posted videos that are not "scenes" from movies or television and "Not all of these scenes are at urinals". All my posts refer to a television series or a movie. I already deleted the off-topic posts. Don´t bother me, thank you.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are several posts of men pissing in fields in this thread, including my first post, which you liked. You have no authority to tell me what I can post, since you have posted videos that are not "scenes" from movies or television and "Not all of these scenes are at urinals". All my posts refer to a television series or a movie. I already deleted the off-topic posts. Don´t bother me, thank you.

Fair enough, guilty as charged. Let's face it, horny guys can't manage to stay on topic. Thanks for deleting the gross shitting clips.

At least neither of us attempted to make this thread our own personal "hook-up" thread like @DaddyInMissionViejo tried to, (see posts #33 and #35).

A/B

Last edited: