Used condoms

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Years ago I was living with a straight roommate and was getting ready for work one morning when I spotted a used condom sitting on top of the trash can. He had fucked his girlfriend the night before and either forgot to flush it or bury it in the can, cause I'd never seen one of his like that until then. It made me ridiculously hard... the rest is classified ;).

Jsv937

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I was living with a straight roommate and was getting ready for work one morning when I spotted a used condom sitting on top of the trash can. He had fucked his girlfriend the night before and either forgot to flush it or bury it in the can, cause I'd never seen one of his like that until then. It made me ridiculously hard... the rest is classified ;).
I have a high enough security clearance to read classified documents.

Jsv937

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gagged! Y’all don’t need Jesus at this point but y’all definitely need something.
Yeah and that thing is strangers sperm to sniff. If you don't like it move along.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My old roommate was a big dark featured muscle guy that would have a new chick over every week. I would sit outside his room and jerk my cock while he fucked her and could hear him grunting.
The next morning he would leave for the day and I would go into his room, take off all of my clothes and lay naked on his bed. I’d pull out his used condoms from his night stand and pour the cum on me and in my mouth as I jerked off on his bed. I would cum so hard every time. I remember we went grocery shopping and I had the taste and smell of his cum on my breath the entire time.
I can relate to that. One time my flatmate had a thing with a guy I really fancied. Every night I'd hear them fucking and once they'd left I'd get right in their bed and wank as I played with however many condoms were lying about, covered my nipples. my cock and balls and naturally emptied one down my throat, like you I must have really smelled of spunk for the rest of the day.

sadako1

Expert Member
Media

Attachments

kinky4all

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had an unexpected experience this weekend camping. In 2 bathrooms there were opened condom wrappers in the bins. I dug deeper and found wrapped in toilet paper, 2 tied up used condoms. I had never done anything with them before but I was horny and the poppers had made me even worse. I closed the door, ran the shower and proceded to open the condoms. The first one messed a bit over my cock and I used it to rub the excess on my nipples. I raised the condom and tipped the rest into my mouth. A little salty but mild. The second I untied and tipped it all into my mouth. Similar taste but a bit more intense. I was so horny but stopped myself from cumming.
Later I saw the culprit. He and his young long haired girlfriend were regular visitors to the bathroom. How did I know it was her? Her long dark hair was all over the toilet paper wrapping and some on the condom. Hot to know that the cocndom was in her pussy and his cum was in my mouth...

Attachments

ThePariah

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an unexpected experience this weekend camping. In 2 bathrooms there were opened condom wrappers in the bins. I dug deeper and found wrapped in toilet paper, 2 tied up used condoms. I had never done anything with them before but I was horny and the poppers had made me even worse. I closed the door, ran the shower and proceded to open the condoms. The first one messed a bit over my cock and I used it to rub the excess on my nipples. I raised the condom and tipped the rest into my mouth. A little salty but mild. The second I untied and tipped it all into my mouth. Similar taste but a bit more intense. I was so horny but stopped myself from cumming.
Later I saw the culprit. He and his young long haired girlfriend were regular visitors to the bathroom. How did I know it was her? Her long dark hair was all over the toilet paper wrapping and some on the condom. Hot to know that the cocndom was in her pussy and his cum was in my mouth...
HOT! What did he look like?

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I took a short trip to a park in the nearby town this morning. I wanted to enjoy the nice Spring weather for a change. This park is uniquely set up as it's secluded and stretched out 0.5 mile long, the opposite side of the street is forest with a creek running along the road. It has baseball field, playground set up and even a large pond with water display. I've been here a few times, night time is very spooky for someone new as it's rather dark with not much lights like other location and it's so secluded away from residential area.

As I was parking on the back spot away from the treet, when I went to open the back of my van, I noticed a condom left there. 20240409_103230.jpg

It's all dried up. I'm assumed someone used it over the weekend. Based on what I see, a guy who used it is around 7" - 8" long. See attached.

Certifiedfreak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked as a housekeeper and yes I found a lot of a used condom very often. Its really turned me on when I know it’s coming from a hot guy. Let me know if yall wanna see more
Found 2 in 1 room wrapping nicely in the waste bin. England handsome stud with his gf. Smell SO GOOD! IMG_5250.jpeg