Used condoms

Whenever I see a used condom, I sort of get turned on. It could be in alley, a trail, or a sidewalk, I know that someone got f@cked there. Is this just me or does anyone else have this similar turn on?
After I found out years ago in a bad way that I was allergic to latex .. condoms scared me whenever I seen one . Latex was only way condoms were made back then..
And now they are made of other stuff but got used to bareback

but I took and bought a house cheap as a fixer upper and all over the floors in that place were condoms galore tossed toward the wall.. I guess make sure the center of the floor was condom free to fuck on….
So couple buddies of mine and myself went to clean all them up..

One of them said whoever used this condom needs to go to doctor.. as in the condom was sperm and what looked like blood..

So we got them all cleaned up.. I bet a 13 gallon trash bag was full of condoms..

I put locks on the doors and signs saying house under new owner ship.. go fuck somewhere else ..

Next day we tear out the carpet and began painting the rooms .. the bathroom was sprayed down with bleach water and Lysol disinfectant cleaner . Then we remodeled that room .. .. the house was ready for carpet and finishing touches ..

The next morning I get there early and I see window was open so I sneaked in and went to where I heard people talking and making noises .. get to door and there was three fellows .. one in middle while one was fucking him and the third guy getting his dick sucked ..

I said .. good thing I don’t have my new carpet down.. they looked and was like.. oh fuck..

I said go ahead and finish what you’re doing then come outside talk to me .. they got done and came outside and I told them.. they could clean up this yard to the fence all around the house and mow it .. or I call cops and have arrested for breaking and entering ..

the next three days they did what the deal was ..

I got the house for 25000.. put 15000 in it and sold it for 75 … so I did good

The house I live in now.. I’ve got a fenced in area around the house with wood fencing.. so no one can see in..

I went around walking around the property line and at edge of property line was a double wide mobile home..

I researched it and even on the deed to the place mentions it on there .. so I went in checked it out .. it wasn’t too bad in there .. there was a full mattress on floor and a can beside it .. in the can we’re used condoms .. and on floor next to the can was unused condoms and lube .. so apparently someone was using this place to have their fun..

so I called garbage company told needed a dumpster brought up .. so I tossed it all away even the unused condoms. And put on some rubber gloves fixed up water and washed everything down.. as I did this this guy enters and says what was I doing in his house .. I told him I am the new owner of this property and this house is part of my property

Turns out the owner before me didn’t tell him he sold property..

Said that’s ok.. all he used the place for so bring guys here to fuck so his wife wouldn’t catch him.

I ended out selling him the house and he had it moved as I didn’t want anyone living that close to me..

I saw a condom at a Burger King restroom.. I told my dad someone must have had a whopper in the restroom.. he was like why say that I said there’s a used condom in there..

That’s about most times seen condoms except when I go to the bars

A former fuck buddy of mine always used a condom with me. Typically, after we hooked up I’d finger my fucked hole with the cum from his condom or lube up a dildo with cum to further fuck myself with. The fantasy to do so with a randomly found used condom in the wild sounds hot albeit I don’t know if I could go through with it lol

View media item 118611414F0007E7-C85F-4629-954F-1A58444044D6.jpeg

EFFB0320-1CA6-4E88-B3DE-D10F37F81154.png

My roommate likes using condoms when he jerks off every so often. So every few days I'll check his room when he leaves for work and I've been lucky enough a few times to get a fresh load in one. I'd hurry back to my room and strip down. A few times I'd slide the condom as best as I could onto my dick and jerk off into it as well. I'd love thinking that his cum was my lube and I'd finish into it mixing my juices with his And sometimes I'd just let the cum roll out and just jerk off using the cum as lube. And a few times I'd pour a bit into my mouth so I could taste him. It always sent me right over the edge and I'd finish in no time. Next time I find one, I'll post pictures :)
I jerk off in condoms sometimes but I wash it out before throwing it away. Hehe

Whenever I see a used condom, I sort of get turned on. It could be in alley, a trail, or a sidewalk, I know that someone got f@cked there. Is this just me or does anyone else have this similar turn on?
Now it turns me on lol

My old roommate was a big dark featured muscle guy that would have a new chick over every week. I would sit outside his room and jerk my cock while he fucked her and could hear him grunting.
The next morning he would leave for the day and I would go into his room, take off all of my clothes and lay naked on his bed. I’d pull out his used condoms from his night stand and pour the cum on me and in my mouth as I jerked off on his bed. I would cum so hard every time. I remember we went grocery shopping and I had the taste and smell of his cum on my breath the entire time.

My old roommate was a big dark featured muscle guy that would have a new chick over every week. I would sit outside his room and jerk my cock while he fucked her and could hear him grunting.
The next morning he would leave for the day and I would go into his room, take off all of my clothes and lay naked on his bed. I’d pull out his used condoms from his night stand and pour the cum on me and in my mouth as I jerked off on his bed. I would cum so hard every time. I remember we went grocery shopping and I had the taste and smell of his cum on my breath the entire time.
Fuck that is hot! Did he ever mention wondering where his condoms went?

I had a roommate for 4 years. For some of the time living together he had a gf that would come over a few times a week. They’d fuck every night and also in the morning. Whenever he’d leave for class I would always find 2 condoms full in the bathroom. Our bathroom was set up between our rooms and we had connecting doors. I could always tell which one was from his morning fuck because that one was always warm and thicker.

I’d love to slide them onto my dick and jerkoff into the same condom that had been on his dick just a minutes ago. I say minutes because I could always hear them, and from the time they finished til walked out the door was pretty quick.

They dated for a long time and I know she was on birth control so I’m not entirely sure why they always used a condom. They fucked all the time and he’d occasionally ask me to borrow a couple condoms. What’s funny is he always asked for 2. It was kind of a running joke between us. One for now one for later

I had a roommate for 4 years. For some of the time living together he had a gf that would come over a few times a week. They’d fuck every night and also in the morning. Whenever he’d leave for class I would always find 2 condoms full in the bathroom. Our bathroom was set up between our rooms and we had connecting doors. I could always tell which one was from his morning fuck because that one was always warm and thicker.

I’d love to slide them onto my dick and jerkoff into the same condom that had been on his dick just a minutes ago. I say minutes because I could always hear them, and from the time they finished til walked out the door was pretty quick.

They dated for a long time and I know she was on birth control so I’m not entirely sure why they always used a condom. They fucked all the time and he’d occasionally ask me to borrow a couple condoms. What’s funny is he always asked for 2. It was kind of a running joke between us. One for now one for later
Did you ever taste it?

Well if he asked you to borrow them then you had every right to get them back afterwards :joy:

Th
That sounds so hot

I was able to get a straight friend to pump off into a condom and give it to me so I could taste his cum. It was so fucken hott. If he won’t let me get it directly from the spigot, at least I still got to have his load…Not a bad compromise! He wanted to watch me drink it, and he admitted that got him off. He actually did jerk off to watching me do that and came again, and he let me lick that up. He just wouldn’t let me suck it out of him. I still think with a few beers it could’ve been possible…

Found 3 of them in 1 room. I assumed the guests purposely came here for sex as they haven’t use anything in the bathroom.View attachment 116830291View attachment 116830411View attachment 116830361
This is f*ing insanely hot! You can tell by the color/consistency how "fresh" they are as most times they've had a chance to "cool". I believe sperm can live up to 24 hours (?). When you untie the condom and stick your nose in the "ring" that smell is absolutely intoxicating. The times that I have found them I would put them (tied up) into my briefs and let my body temperature warm the little swimmers up. Then, after an hour or so I would untie it, take a deep sniff then pour the ambrosia into my mouth. The texture usually amazing; thick and creamy and slick on my tongue, causing my mouth to water (like it is right now). I'd hold it in my mouth as long as I could until I swallowed it down. Then I would invert the condom and put the whole thing in my mouth and suck on it to make sure I got every drop. I miss those days.

This is f*ing insanely hot! You can tell by the color/consistency how "fresh" they are as most times they've had a chance to "cool". I believe sperm can live up to 24 hours (?). When you untie the condom and stick your nose in the "ring" that smell is absolutely intoxicating. The times that I have found them I would put them (tied up) into my briefs and let my body temperature warm the little swimmers up. Then, after an hour or so I would untie it, take a deep sniff then pour the ambrosia into my mouth. The texture usually amazing; thick and creamy and slick on my tongue, causing my mouth to water (like it is right now). I'd hold it in my mouth as long as I could until I swallowed it down. Then I would invert the condom and put the whole thing in my mouth and suck on it to make sure I got every drop. I miss those days.
That made me hard!