Used condoms

My roommate likes using condoms when he jerks off every so often. So every few days I'll check his room when he leaves for work and I've been lucky enough a few times to get a fresh load in one. I'd hurry back to my room and strip down. A few times I'd slide the condom as best as I could onto my dick and jerk off into it as well. I'd love thinking that his cum was my lube and I'd finish into it mixing my juices with his And sometimes I'd just let the cum roll out and just jerk off using the cum as lube. And a few times I'd pour a bit into my mouth so I could taste him. It always sent me right over the edge and I'd finish in no time. Next time I find one, I'll post pictures :)
Very hot . Best story yet A_Michael 90

I used to wander around gay cruising parks, and find used condoms.
It was fun seeing how big the user was, based on how stretched out they were,
how rolled down they were, and how much cum was in them. I also jerked off in
them more than a few times, and once or twice, shoved them up my ass. I know
that sounds really slutty, but at the time, was a huge thrill.

Seek help. Please.

Reactions: tito21
Yes indeed a real turn on, especially find a fresh one to play with!

Yeah, I'd rinse them out and roll em on when I was a horny kid. Loved jacking off in them, so hot. Use to ride my bike and check out the parking spots fairly regular looking for them.

Yeah, I'd rinse them out and roll em on when I was a horny kid. Loved jacking off in them, so hot. Use to ride my bike and check out the parking spots fairly regular looking for them.
That brings back memories. I did the exact same thing....ride around on my bike and look for used condoms

...got naked and drizzled the load all over my chest and belly - as if he had cum on me...

...And a few times I'd pour a bit into my mouth so I could taste him...

... once or twice, shoved them up my ass...

ru-paul-drag-race-ew-no-dnw.gif

I do daily walks around the apartment complex I live in, picking up trash and making sure everything is legit. In the past week I have found two used condoms on different days in different places, one on the street in front of the complex and one in the alley behind the complex. The first one didn't look like there was semen in it, but the second one on the second day was tied off and there was a load in it. It's kind of a turn on knowing that someone got lucky, possibly in a car or maybe in the open, maybe straight sex, maybe gay sex, wondering if he was big or small. In any case, I wasn't lucky enough to see it happen in person, but I think that falls under voyeurism. Still kinda hot though. Maybe I will continue finding evidence of others' sexual encounters.

I used to live a couple blocks from a popular hiking trail along a canal. There was a small, secluded parking area that was at the end of a dead-end street with only a few houses on it. In the summer it was used as a lover's lane. I'd go hiking the trail in the early mornings, especially on weekends, and head toward there and look around for used rubbers. Quite often I'd find one and take it home with me to play with.

I used to work in a hotel as an assistant manager. Part of my job was to check the guest rooms after they had left to help housekeeping prioritize which rooms needed the most attention, etc. A few times I went into guest bathrooms and would see the condom wrapper lying in the wastebasket or on the floor by it. A couple of times I could see the "ring" of the rubber sticking out, wrapped in a piece of tp and I would take it out. If it was tied off I would untie it, blow some air into it (to inflate it) and breathe in the heady smell of the man's cum - that unmistakable elixir. Once, because I knew the guy that had stayed in the room (he was HOT!), I actually took the filled condom and put it in my pocket. I got home, had a glass of wine, got naked and drizzled the load all over my chest and belly - as if he had cum on me. So frickin' hot!
thats amazing, and just the sort of thing I would do, nothing like cum drizzled from a condom over my genitals for a good wank

I frequently walked my dogs in various parks around Atlanta for the exercise, of course. Invariably came home with at least one used and loaded condom to play with. No better jack off than that, sliding the cum-lubed condom on my cock or pouring it into my hand for the best lube made

Got to agree, I would get a hardon when I saw a used condom laying on the ground, thinking of the cock that was in there and was it used on a guy or a girl ... I’d often go home and wank thinking about it