Vagina size

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you believe there is as much variation in vaginal size as there is in penis size? I thought i heard that before, but is it true? What does your own personal experience tell you? I'm just curious, since I'm gay, and don't have much firsthand knowledge, obviously.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh this is true...I've had some who I had a hard time putting it in, and a few others who you literally could put your hand up there without a problem. And it wasnt because she had a baby....she never had had one...she was just big really down there.

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you believe there is as much variation in vaginal size as there is in penis size? I thought i heard that before, but is it true? What does your own personal experience tell you? I'm just curious, since I'm gay, and don't have much firsthand knowledge, obviously.

It's very true.

I've been with women that their vaginas were nigh, or actually impossible to fully or comfortably penetrate, and in a couple cases penetration couldn't happen. To those where penetration was little to no issue. (I have yet to encounter one that I would call "loose," though)

Last edited:

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are variations from my experience but would this be a better question to ask the ladies. Just a thought.

Well I would have if there was a lesbian or bisexual woman section but there isn't. Also I can't think of who would have better first-hand experience of the most vaginas than hung straight men. Straight women would only be acquainted with their own, or have to rely on what other women tell them, obviously.

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there is a difference. But it can be hard to tell due to how wet a girl may be at a given time.

Reactions: doolalleytap

Yes there is some variation IMHO. But honestly there has never been nothing I personally couldn't work with. Never came across any that were too big, but a few that were too tight. Usual solution; go slow and use more lube.

ukrepeater

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im not as big as most of the guys on here, but I have had one woman who I could hardly get in even though she was soaking and willing, and another who was tiny build but could get me and a dildo in at the same time. So I guess there are variations

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes there is variation in vagina size.

I've had relationships with about 50 women and of those, two stand out as being particularly loose - best word to describe it - and four or five particularly tight, even when fully aroused; the rest I suppose would qualify as 'normal'.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes there is. I dated a woman years ago that was difficult to get into and once in, it was like wearing a condom. My wife now, is very easy to get into. I prefer my wife as the ease of access means we are both pleased when we do make love and there is no waiting period as when we are ready, we can get to what she wants.

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Off course there are variations both in 'width' and in 'depth' and there can be a big difference in lubrication, from just wet to flooding.
Lubrication can also vary in the same woman, dependant on the time of the month, usually increasing towards her ovulation time (she also gets most horny then).
If a woman has done kegal exercises she can vary the tightness but losses the ability when she nears orgasm. I had a partner who was the 'perfect fit' until those last few moments when she turned into a 'bucket'.
In 48 of them I have been with women varying from very tight, even fully 'ready' (but not impenetrable with care and consideration) to ones who could (I think) have taken my fist (some do even take fists).
I've also been with women who despite being full aroused and 'ready' have (initially) had problems with my length (8.5") in missionary position, to ones who could take it in one push in cowgirl. I've had 2 partners who could never fully 'take it' in cowgirl and I've had others who wanted it that way straight away.

These extremes do rather bring into doubt the saying "penis size doesn't matter" because to them the size of a cock probably can.
I personally know that the 'larger' women have definitely preferred and wanted a larger cock, either/or both in girth and length.
You will read over and over that women like to feel 'filled', some even 'stretched', so vagina/cock match, as well as performance can be important.
Both partners want to get the best sensations - so pencils in buckets, or bulls in virgins, are no good for either one.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
so pencils in buckets, or bulls in virgins, are no good for either one.

You're really perpetuating that myth that women somehow get 'looser' (physically) the more sex they have. There's a baseline for size, but the vagina's got muscle around it that actually gets stronger the more sex they have.
Any truth to the virgin thing is just that during anyone's first time they'd naturally be nervous, and anxiety can keep things closed up.

Reactions: DicksOfHazard

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like super tight pussy. I get off watching a girl squirm. But it's more enjoyable thrusting into a more welcoming pussy. Not only can u last longer (tight pussy always makes me blow) but it gives u more ability for advanced techniques. ;)

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Vaginas come in all shapes and sized, both inside and out. Getting to explore is part of what makes being with different women fun and exciting.

I've been with tight women who I couldn't really feel squeezing my cock when she came and been with looser women who suddenly have a vice grip when cumming.

Reactions: mib348