Vagina size

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the tightest twot ive had was by a woman with 2 kids. she had excellent muscle control but she couldnt come from piv. everyone else is nearly the same. current wife is different. she cums and cums from piv and has never had a kid. a little looser so its genetics

Last edited:
Reactions: mib348

lojack33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True.... they all look diff smell diff some loose some tight some mediocre.
The variance isnt just loose or tight it Goes into Looks as well.

Heavy girls thick women are usually tighter then a beanpole woman

Last edited:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
True.... they all look diff smell diff some loose some tight some mediocre.
The variance isnt just loose or tight it Goes into Looks as well.

Heavy girls thick women are usually tighter then a beanpole woman

The tightest and the loosest i've ever experienced where on the two largest women i've fucked, both a UK size 18. One of them was a black african who had the tightest pussy i've ever experienced. She used to like to start from 'dry' too which once damaged my dick enough to put it out of action for a month! The other was a white woman who actually took my fist a couple of times. She had amazing muscle control (she used to brag about having spent half the day doing exercises) and could grip as tight as the tightest. Kind of a weird feeling as she gripped like a tight hand around the base of my dick while the head felt like it was hardly touching anything. Fantastic to slide in and out of though...

needy10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually for me vagina size doesn't matter, its how she grips the cock while sliding the cock inside.
When the female is fully excited she opens her legs such that cock enters inside ball deep.

DurhamBull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you believe there is as much variation in vaginal size as there is in penis size? I thought i heard that before, but is it true? What does your own personal experience tell you? I'm just curious, since I'm gay, and don't have much firsthand knowledge, obviously.

Usually the taller the woman, the bigger the vagina. Not 100% true, but most likely.

this is like a blind man describing a jackson pollock

Jack the Dripper is pretty awesome though

Reactions: ronin001

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it can vary quite a bit. being 6.5" thick, I find most pretty tight. had one gf that was extremely small. we went very slow with sex for probably a couple weeks. had another gf, that I thought was pretty loose, but had orgasm after orgasm. I really didn't think I was satisfying her. and the morning after our first encounter, she told me that she thought I would be longer, she liked longer. she liked my thickness, said she had never had a thick dick like mine. she never mentioned it again, and as time went on she told me I was the best fuck she ever had and she was falling in love with me. she actually had another guy but he had the wrong "equipment" and that is what she needed me for.

EdgyReggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big difference in Vaginas.

I dated a gal in college that had a corridor between her legs. I'm not huge but I'm not small. I got lost in there.
My current girlfriend is extremely tight, and not very long. She thinks I'm WAY too big and mechanically, it's not good sex. A breakup is imminent, even though she gives great head. Sometimes you just need some pussy as a straight guy, and when mechanically it's very difficult, you need to move on.

So yes, there is definitely a difference in Vagina size, texture, feel, muscle control, etc. Some vaginas feel better if you stay near the opening, some feel better when you plunge balls deep, and some feel great labia to cervex.

When you find a Vagina that is perfect for your penis, you know it. Perfect fits are amazing.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it can vary quite a bit. being 6.5" thick, I find most pretty tight. had one gf that was extremely small. we went very slow with sex for probably a couple weeks. had another gf, that I thought was pretty loose, but had orgasm after orgasm. I really didn't think I was satisfying her. and the morning after our first encounter, she told me that she thought I would be longer, she liked longer. she liked my thickness, said she had never had a thick dick like mine. she never mentioned it again, and as time went on she told me I was the best fuck she ever had and she was falling in love with me. she actually had another guy but he had the wrong "equipment" and that is what she needed me for.
Suuuuure you are with no pics.

EdgyReggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember reading that you can gauge a woman's vagina size by looking at her mouth. BIG mouth, BIG vagina. Small mouth, small vagina. I know this sounds ridiculous, but there may be some truth to this.

As I posted earlier, I dated a gal in college with a HUGE vagina, and coincidentally, she had a huge mouth. Kissing her was like trying to kiss clown lips, and her blowjobs were as non-feeling as pumping her vagina. Some of the seriously hung dudes here may have been able to feel something when penetrating her cavern, but I sure couldn't.

My current girlfriend has a very petit mouth, gives great blowjobs, and her vagina is also very petit... to the point where as I posted sex with her is mechanically very difficult. She'd be happy with a cocktail frank.

This random sample may not be accurate, but it's interesting that I noticed this correlation in two women on opposite ends of the vaginal-size spectrum.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm yes and maybe. Depends on what part of the vagina we're talking about. If we're talking outside, definite yes. If we're talking vagina decorations, also a yes. If we're talking inside well that gets kind of tricky. If what people say about the inside of your mouth having some of the same tissues as a vagina then...maybe. Genetics, tissue health and etc.

D

deleted814719

Since I only have had one woman (my girlfriend and now wife), I don't have any size comparisons. I can say, however, that my wife can tighten her pussy by doing some kegel-like contractions or squeezing while we're fucking. I enjoy the way that feels on my cock.

Reactions: techpump

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, clitoris size, sure. Not just glans and shaft exposed on the surface, but the internal clitoris, both internal and external parts can be huge. Vaginal depth depends almost exclusively on the woman's arousal response. It 'tents' and lengthens and then develops like a pool-shape at the end to receive semen. Vagina can lengthen from just 2 or 3 inches to over 7". I'm over 7" and can get all the way in my wife, pubis to pubis, and she's tiny just 5' tall and super tiny frame. If she's not excited though, I'm getting like halfway into her, even though we've had sex for over 20 years.