Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of the site’s most despicable posters has a thread in Ask a Straight Man about fastest fuck. He uses a term, “paid root”. I literally felt my pikachu dry up and wither. Ew, ew, ew. Don’t pigs root?

What are your vaginal desiccants?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The term “breeding”. Don’t “breed” me. Gross. Makes me sound like a farm animal.

I don’t like feeling anything that makes me feel like an object. Taking a load. Getting torn up. That sort of thing.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This shit:
i don'twant us men to bow down to women, hell no; we're the dominant sex. i want us men to understand women and know how to put them in there place in a fashion that they will go there willingly (and trust me they will go willingly). i don't have enough time to even begin to explain this here. just go do the research yourself, it will be more meaningful that way."

That dried my vagina up so fast it's not even funny.

Entitlement. No one is entitled to sex with me, even when I was single + promiscuous. Assuming that because I'm a kinky switch that I'll let anyone tell me what to do. L O L good fucking luck with that.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have no qualms about sex on the first date, or whatever. The stories in that thread didn’t offend me in the least. But I’ve never looked at men as conquests, or notches, or categories I was trying to fill in. I was trying to get one musician, one athlete, one model to fill in some scorecard. Or freakin’ racial categories.

I used to have a robust sex life. I slept with men I thought were interesting, sexy, funny, cool. I didn’t even count. I had sex with them if and when I felt like it. First date, third date, no date.

But I’ve never had my vagina dry up like it has like it does on this site! Omg. Makes practicing celibacy super easy!

One of the site’s most despicable posters has a thread in Ask a Straight Man about fastest fuck. He uses a term, “paid root”. I literally felt my pikachu dry up and wither. Ew, ew, ew. Don’t pigs root?

What are your vaginal desiccants?
I literally glazed over thar gross little affair and chose life, instead. To think that men still talk about women and sex in this way...

I have, however - metaphorically speaking, walked through the most repulsive shit: Some lunatic (i’m sure you all know of him...) going on about how sex trafficking is the same thing as prostitution and that Epstein's victims are essentially willing participants and, just in time, I realised that it was on AAM and my response was unwelcome. But fuck me, I’m inclined to rip that guy a new one. I never needed to know men like that actually exist.

Anyway, thanks. I just needed to share that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This one happened in person at work the other day, but when guys hit on me by saying "my wife/gf just left me, I need a friend".

The fuck outta here, why did SHE leave your sorry ass you fucking crackhead??? What a fucking moron.

My co-worker found it hilarious, and gave me props for not puking in dude's face. (co worker is a man, and totally had a dry vagina over that shit too)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I literally glazed over thar gross little affair and chose life, instead. To think that men still talk about women and sex in this way...

I have, however - metaphorically speaking, walked through the most repulsive shit: Some lunatic (i’m sure you all know of him...) going on about how sex trafficking is the same thing as prostitution and that Epstein's victims are essentially willing participants and, just in time, I realised that it was on AAM and my response was unwelcome. But fuck me, I’m inclined to rip that guy a new one. I never needed to know men like that actually exist.

Anyway, thanks. I just needed to share that.
He’s another vaginal desiccant all by himself. Totally sees women as objects and is confused when we act like people. Still, he helps us identify the guys to stay away from, so there’s that.

This shit:
i don'twant us men to bow down to women, hell no; we're the dominant sex. i want us men to understand women and know how to put them in there place in a fashion that they will go there willingly (and trust me they will go willingly). i don't have enough time to even begin to explain this here. just go do the research yourself, it will be more meaningful that way."

That dried my vagina up so fast it's not even funny.

Dried up, snapped shut with a clang and healed over.