Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

“Of course, he’s straight”. How about we stop assuming people’s identities and dimensions. Because believe me, a lot of guys most people think are “straight” are not in the least bit conventionally heterosexual and entirely hetero when it comes to the sexual, affection, romantic, emotion, commitment spectrum. Let’s never assume hetero-normalcy and let’s stop filtering everyone through “straightness”. But don’t y’all get tired of trying to argue about someone’s being “straight” or “gay”, especially when it comes to these basic social media fvckboys?

He is kinda hot, but he also fits perfectly into the talentless, boring white male TikTok fvckboy trope.

“Of course, he’s straight”. How about we stop assuming people’s identities and dimensions. Because believe me, a lot of guys most people think are “straight” are not in the least bit conventionally heterosexual and entirely hetero when it comes to the sexual, affection, romantic, emotion, commitment spectrum. Let’s never assume hetero-normalcy and let’s stop filtering everyone through “straightness”. But don’t y’all get tired of trying to argue about someone’s being “straight” or “gay”, especially when it comes to these basic social media fvckboys?

He is kinda hot, but he also fits perfectly into the talentless, boring white male TikTok fvckboy trope.
Most people are straight though

He has said he is straight