Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

I’ll never understand people who leave comments like this instead of just typing a name into google. You’d have the answer so much faster. Less than a minute in most cases.
because this is the part the internet I am on, where people who are interested in him and know things about him, are having a discussion. It's more interesting to be part of a discussion about someone you think is hot, than a boring old google. It's literally what forums are for. There are many things everyone could just google, but instead prefer to ask actual people. Can people on this site please let others do perfectly normal, human, harmless things without judgement for one day.

Can people on this site please let others do perfectly normal, human, harmless things without judgement for one day.

To use your own words... If you "can't be bothered" to make the slightest bit of effort why should any of us be bothered to help you?

To use your own words... If you "can't be bothered" to make the slightest bit of effort why should any of us be bothered to help you?
it is a 64 page long thread, why are you being so hostile? People are more than happy to answer questions on here. Most people here will see my post and might be kind enough to answer me, rather than being unnecessarily rude

it is a 64 page long thread, why are you being so hostile? People are more than happy to answer questions on here. Most people here will see my post and might be kind enough to answer me, rather than being unnecessarily rude

No one has been rude to you...

One could say that your self-entitlement, laziness, and especially your whining and complaining could be considered rude.

It's 65 pages now, if you want the answers I would suggest you get started before it's 66 pages...

Reactions: oxygendestroyah
jfc I asked an extremely benign question of what this guy is about and you've taken it to a whole new level. Please leave me alone, you are a rude person who is just looking for an argument

One could say that your self-entitlement, laziness, and especially your whining and complaining could be considered rude.

It's 65 pages now, if you want the answers I would suggest you get started before it's 66 pages...

You’re definitely being a dick lmfao. Just shut up and move on if you’re not gonna be nice lol

Reactions: Jtopliy
stumbled across this man on tiktok, his videos are just him being good looking? but anyway, what does he do, model or something? Is that his bf? I couldn't be bothered to go through thread to find out
yes most his videos on the main are of him just looking good, doing random transition/thirst trap videos and etc. he used to model for some of his friends before and still does modeling occasionally - most recent one i know of being for a fenty campaign - i think he has said he is straight so no bf

Reactions: Jtopliy
yes most his videos on the main are of him just looking good, doing random transition/thirst trap videos and etc. he used to model for some of his friends before and still does modeling occasionally - most recent one i know of being for a fenty campaign - i think he has said he is straight so no bf

You're right it does, thanks! Just wanted to see some on here and see people horny comments hehe

Why not create a separate thread for Vinnie's feet content? That way you can post content and talk about it as much as you want. Most people don't care or want to see that stuff, so just post a link to that thread here and those who want to see it can just follow the link and those who don't want to see it can just carry on.

Doing the separate thread is a win/win for everyone and cuts down on the complaints of people who don't want to see that kind of content.

Why not create a separate thread for Vinnie's feet content? That way you can post content and talk about it as much as you want. Most people don't care or want to see that stuff, so just post a link to that thread here and those who want to see it can just follow the link and those who don't want to see it can just carry on.

Doing the separate thread is a win/win for everyone and cuts down on the complaints of people who don't want to see that kind of content.
Regardless if “most people don’t care or want to see that stuff..” It’s still related to Vinnie…It’d be much easier for him to post about it in this thread and ask about feet then sit in a separate thread that won’t get that much attention…don’t be a dick lol.