Weekend with the guys

An update, at long last :D

I've written something new... something different... finishing it up as we speak. I'll make sure to keep you all informed.

And again, seriously, thank you all for the feedback and interest you've shown in this. I really, really, really appreciate all the kind words and the encouragement. It meant a lot.

So I done did a thing and self-published something a bit more substantial... it's different than the story I posted here, like not just a little different, but a lot different. It's not quite autobiographical, but it's pretty close to it.

https://www.amazon.com/Stepping-Out...sman&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Paulo+Dansman

So yeah, to all the people who commented on the original story and the positive comments... I really REALLY want to thank you. You've gotten me to do something I actually enjoy doing. Here's a little story about me... I used to enjoy writing, I got a job where I got to interview a bunch of people and write reviews for movies, books and music. I loved it. It was fun. It was something I thought I would do for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately life's a bitch. I ended up sacrificing the things I enjoyed doing in order to pay my bills. I stopped writing, stopped doing a lot of things, untill now. I took a chance, I enjoyed doing it, and the fact that you guys encouraged me to continue really made me go back to the things I loved to do when I was still young and hopefull. You helped me rekindle an old spark.

So yeah... I'm going to pick this story up and continue it... there are a lot more secrets and promises that need to be fulfilled. The weekend might be over, but the guys are still friends, there's always another weekend, another party... ;)
 
So I done did a thing and self-published something a bit more substantial... it's different than the story I posted here, like not just a little different, but a lot different. It's not quite autobiographical, but it's pretty close to it.

https://www.amazon.com/Stepping-Out-Paulo-Dansman-ebook/dp/B0D4XMJ5H4/ref=sr_1_1?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.kHXUZ3ftvSK2IEroc9aHXg.2gKYFx0cOD68PJoIPlsOgylZLVSH2iRqjx_k90aBlEk&dib_tag=se&qid=1716561979&refinements=p_27:paulo+Dansman&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Paulo+Dansman

So yeah, to all the people who commented on the original story and the positive comments... I really REALLY want to thank you. You've gotten me to do something I actually enjoy doing. Here's a little story about me... I used to enjoy writing, I got a job where I got to interview a bunch of people and write reviews for movies, books and music. I loved it. It was fun. It was something I thought I would do for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately life's a bitch. I ended up sacrificing the things I enjoyed doing in order to pay my bills. I stopped writing, stopped doing a lot of things, untill now. I took a chance, I enjoyed doing it, and the fact that you guys encouraged me to continue really made me go back to the things I loved to do when I was still young and hopefull. You helped me rekindle an old spark.

So yeah... I'm going to pick this story up and continue it... there are a lot more secrets and promises that need to be fulfilled. The weekend might be over, but the guys are still friends, there's always another weekend, another party... ;)
Wow! I didn't think the new project would be an actual book. I'm so glad you've been able to get back to doing what you love, it really is a shame how many writers never get to actually write much.
 
So I done did a thing and self-published something a bit more substantial... it's different than the story I posted here, like not just a little different, but a lot different. It's not quite autobiographical, but it's pretty close to it.

https://www.amazon.com/Stepping-Out-Paulo-Dansman-ebook/dp/B0D4XMJ5H4/ref=sr_1_1?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.kHXUZ3ftvSK2IEroc9aHXg.2gKYFx0cOD68PJoIPlsOgylZLVSH2iRqjx_k90aBlEk&dib_tag=se&qid=1716561979&refinements=p_27:paulo+Dansman&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Paulo+Dansman

So yeah, to all the people who commented on the original story and the positive comments... I really REALLY want to thank you. You've gotten me to do something I actually enjoy doing. Here's a little story about me... I used to enjoy writing, I got a job where I got to interview a bunch of people and write reviews for movies, books and music. I loved it. It was fun. It was something I thought I would do for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately life's a bitch. I ended up sacrificing the things I enjoyed doing in order to pay my bills. I stopped writing, stopped doing a lot of things, untill now. I took a chance, I enjoyed doing it, and the fact that you guys encouraged me to continue really made me go back to the things I loved to do when I was still young and hopefull. You helped me rekindle an old spark.

So yeah... I'm going to pick this story up and continue it... there are a lot more secrets and promises that need to be fulfilled. The weekend might be over, but the guys are still friends, there's always another weekend, another party... ;)
We are ready, sir! ❤️
 
  • Like
Reactions: The-Dan and Devken
But if we're going by the context of this story its weekend with the guys what happens here stays here. On drugs and full alcohol adam as mentioned is the I'll try anything once for the experience.

As you said there are plenty of straight men that like arse play even penetration doesn't make them gay which leads me onto the reason why I dont think adam is gay. He never showed any desire towards liking men only luke and the narrator did. Being gay means you like and desire men having sexual experience with a man one time regardless of what sexual position you take doesnt make you gay. I mean there's gay men that wont let a man near their arse doesnt make them any less gay

Wow. Sticky bathrobe. Family still asleep. That one took a while to get through. Fantastic writing. I really appreciated the fact that no one is called out or is identified as gay or straight or bi. We are all on a spectrum somewhere, some of us have been brave enough to explore, some unfortunate people walk a narrow rigid path. I don't believe in 100% straight or 100% gay, just like I don't believe that you can be extreme far left or extreme far right politically. We are all on a spectrum somewhere, and I appreciate those who can challenge themselves and be authentic and open themselves up to someone they trust. Every man has contemplated giving another man a blow job or what it is like to have anal sex with a man. Given the right circumstances, environment, discretion, most would "go there" at least once, it's just that many of us never get that opportunity or don't actively seek it. Given the right buddy, the right weekend, the right cabin, you might just drop your guard and your inhibitions. So to have a collection of guys like there were in this story, sexual leaning unknown, in this environment, in this "lodge", ugh.......complete fantasy for me. And this is coming from a guy who is not attracted to men, women make my head snap 20 times a day and guys don't. Experiencing intimacy with another man is an ultimate bro thing for me, for lack of a better adjective. Especially another frustrated married man. So I am self-professed 99% straight, but I enjoy sexual intimacy with anyone who is as authentic and as dirty and giving as I am. So the intrigue with this story really hits home with me.....guys coming into touch with buried feelings and curiosities and cumming full circle and realizing that we are all animals and we are all capable of loving each other. A world full of men with no guards, no walls, no insecurities, no societal boundaries, would be an unproductive world, but given our insatiable drive, it would be a fun world!
 
The sequel can be found here: Another weekend with the guys

As for a summary of this installment:

"A group of old friends meet up at a cabin in the woods. Jason, the owner, insists on calling it a lodge. Bobby has brought his younger brother Luke along. David is as cocky and self-assured as Adam is quiet. Their lives have slowly, but steadily, been drifting apart and this is their chance to reconnect and see if the old gang is still as strong as ever. As the weekend hits off and the booze starts flowing freely, the guys allow themselves to just be themselves. Little secrets are revealed, hidden curiosities are explore and what started out as a group of friends reconnecting, turns into a small brotherhood of shared experiences as viewed through the eyes of the main character."
 
Part 20: Getting fucked for the first time isn't easy - a weekend comes to and end, but there is the promise of more...

Luke and Adam moved. I felt them awkwardly move on the other side of the bed. I had the impression they were trying to work around me and find a position that somehow wouldn’t bother me. They didn’t care that I was in the room with them, but they didn’t want to wake me up.

I pretended to be asleep, but I wasn’t sure if I was any good at acting, if they were convinced I was unaware.

“Careful, just, careful,” I heard Adam say. I tried to figure out what they were trying to be careful with. They rocked the bed plenty. If I hadn’t been awake, then this would have probably woken me up.

“Okay, just relax.”

“Yeah, okay, okay, okay… slowly.”

I heard Adam breathe heavily, he exhaled and inhaled.

“Fuck, I can still smell Bobby’s cum on your breath dude.”

“Shut up, just be fucking slow okay.”

It dawned on me what they were doing. Luke was trying to fuck Adam. Without opening my eyes I could see Luke’s dick pressed against Adam’s hole, his ass cheeks tight, with a little bit of fuzz on them. Adam had a decent ass.

“You’re tight,” Luke whispered.

“Shit, use more lube, okay?”

I heard Luke grab something, squirt it onto either his hand or his dick. I listened as Adam sighed deeply. Another attempt was made.

“Aaaah,” Adam whispered. “okay, yeah, go on, it feels good. Fuck. It hurts a little, don’t stop.”

“Shit, man, you’re so fucking tight.”

“You’re fucking big, dude. Fuck my life, had a chick slip a finger in, but that doesn’t compare to this. Holy hell.”

“Yeah, my fucking big dick. Can you take it?” Luke whispered with a surprisingly heated voice.

“Ah, wait, wait, wait, you’re in. Fuck hold it,” Adam pleaded.

“Fuck this is hot dude. I can feel you clenching on my dick, this feels fucking wild man.”

“Okay, push a little.”

It was quiet again, I felt the bed move gently, heard Adam struggle as Luke shoved his dick into his ass. I heard Luke spit, figured he was using it for even more lube. I wanted to peek, I wanted to see, but I didn’t want to interrupt.

“Move slowly, just real slow,” I heard Adam say. Luke responded, I heard Adam gasp, he gasped again, I could hear him bite onto something in order to not make too much noise. The bed began to move rhythmically, the sign that Luke was slowly fucking Adam.

“Fuck dude, fuck,” Luke whispered. “You good?”

“Just fuck me, Jesus this feels insane. Try to push it in deeper, okay? I think I can take it.”

Something happened that didn’t quite go as they had planned. I heard Luke grunt uncharacteristically loud, he had been whispering the entire time, but this was low and guttural. I felt the bed stop.

“Shit, sorry,” Luke said. “Did he… is he…”

“I think he’s still out. Yeah we’re good. Do it, okay? All the way in.”

The bed moved, I heard Adam moan into either a pillow or into his hand. Muffled, a moan of pleasure mixed with pain. He was enjoying this.

“Stop, fucking stop for a second.”

“Dude, don’t fucking clench, it’s driving me in-fucking-sane.”

“I can’t fucking help it dude, oh shit, oh fuck this feels good. Fuck Luke, fuck.”

“I don’t know if I can hold it for much longer. I just really want to fuck you good.”

“Shit, man, shit, I think I can cum, just do it, but like, not too rough okay.”

The bed moved again, the rhythm of my friends fucking became intoxicating. I waited, I waited for them to reach the point where they no longer cared, that moment just before they’d empty their balls. That was the moment I would ‘wake up’ the moment I’d catch them.

I heard their breaths, their moans. I could smell their sweat and effort.

The bed shook, I heard Adam hiss and try to regulate his breath. I heard Luke push and pull inside of Adam, I heard skin making contact with skin, gently though, not rough. Luke was being a good enough friend to not ruin Adam’s first time.

I wondered if this was Luke’s first time fucking a guy and I realized that it was. As fluid as I thought Luke was, he wasn’t that fluid. Down to experiment, yes, but he hadn’t yet found the right setting, the right friends to do just that. That made me feel warm on the inside, to realize that we were friends, all of us, that we were cool with each other like this. Allowing some room for questions and for curiosity.

“Fuck, dude, fuck me. Yeah,” Adam moaned.

“Yeah, man, feel my meat,” Luke panted.

“Stop, stop,” Adam panted.

I opened my eyes, but didn’t move. I just watched, though it was closer to peeking. I wasn’t going to truly catch them, but if they caught me peeking, I wouldn’t be bothered by it.

I watched as Adam was positioned on the edge of the bed. His legs in the air. Luke had his dick shoved deep inside. He held Adam’s ankles. He looked at Adam, looked at Adam’s dick as it rested on Adam’s flat stomach. He was dripping precum, maybe even some cum. I wasn’t sure from this angle.

Luke didn’t stop, he kept fucking. Slowly, but he kept doing it. Adam hissed “Stop, stop, please dude.”

Luke stopped and looked down at how he dick was halfway buried in Adam’s tight ass. “Pain? More lube?”

“No,” Adam moaned in a strange manner. I couldn’t place it. “Fuck, I think I’m cumming, fuck I’m cumming. Can you fuck me? I want to cum together.”

“Fuck yeah dude, fuck yeah, that clench fuck yeah,” he panted.

He plunged his dick deep inside Adam’s ass, hitting something right. Adam gasped for air, his voice whined, it was loud. His dick convulsed, I saw how the first spurt was clear, but was followed up by the unmistakable white. I caught sight of the jizz flowing from his dick. He wasn’t touching it, but he was cumming nonetheless. It looked wild. He looked at Luke, no longer quiet and mindful of me being there. “Just fuck me, fuck me, this is fucking weird, but please fuck me!”

I watched as Luke started pumping away, pretty damn hard. I heard skin slap against skin. Adam’s hand shot between his legs and he started jacking his dick violently. The vigor with which he started jacking it was dazzling. I felt drops of cum hit me. Yet I still pretended to be asleep, I knew this would all be incredibly stupid in the morning, but for now, this had to be.

Luke fucked, I could see him tense up, his muscles getting defined as he reached his own orgasm.

“Fuck, I’m cumming again,” Adam moaned in ecstasy. Don’t pull out.

“Luke tried his best. I could see Luke slow down, but ramming deep, depositing his seed deep inside Adam’s hole. He was filling up his friend, while that friend was jacking himself to a second orgasm. It was wild. I could see the pain on Luke’s face as he tried to continue fucking Adam.

Adam wasn’t quiet as his dick erupted a second time. The cum wasn’t white, but it was watery. It hit him on the chest.

Luke slipped out, and disappeared from the room.

I pretended that this was the moment I woke up. I opened my eyes, and put on my sleepiest voice, adding confusion to the mix: “What’s happening? You good?”

David sighed and panted, he sounded ridiculously out of breath. “Yeah, dude, you know what it’s like if you’re jacking it while on drugs. Sorry man, didn’t mean to wake you up.”



He lay next to me for a couple of minutes. He was truly panting like crazy. The smell of cum drifted in the room, mixed with lube and sweat.

I tried to start a conversation, but I couldn’t find anything to say. I once again felt my mind starting to drift. Images and patterns formed behind my eyelids. I felt good, I felt sleepy. I dozed off, I woke up a couple of times. The room was empty every time I woke up..

I got up, walked through the lodge, and caught Jason, Alice and David sleeping in the living room. They were naked. I was sure he’d tell us all about it tomorrow. I realized that it was already tomorrow. I drank water, took a piss, returned to the bed. Passing out, I drifted into sleep, this time I slept for a couple of hours. I was thankful, the fact that I hadn’t shot my load didn’t even bother me, though a part of me seemed to protest.

When the morning ended I emerged from the room. I looked around. Alice was gone, so was Jason. David was no longer in the room. Bobby and Luke were having breakfast and Adam was in the backyard.

“Hey,” I said as I walked by.

“Hey,” they returned with the same casual tone as I had used.” David’s already packing his shit, he’s got some sort of date tonight. We’re heading out after breakfast.”

“Cool,” I said. We didn’t really make eye-contact

Our weekend had come to an end and I was left with so many things I wanted to say, to ask, to discuss. I really wasn’t ready for this to be our final moment. I wanted more.

I felt restricted, and promised myself that I would get answers, if not today, maybe tomorrow, or next week, there was always another long lazy weekend that we could plan. We were friends, we had time, we could always meet up and just talk.

I grabbed a bowl, poured something into it, and ate. I smiled, the guys smiled back.

I had so many questions they all burned their way into my mind. Questions I swore I’d get answers to, one way or another.
This isn't my first time reading this story. I loved it so much the first time and I'm not hating it this time around either. However, The fact that dude had so many questions or wanted to say so many things but never did, was at worst, making me angry and at best I was annoyed. I can also be kind of jealous. Luke hooking up with Adam behind my back after their little encounter would have had me being the biggest cockblock this side of the Mississippi!

And they continued fooling around behind his back. And to top it all off, he was trying to be respectful doing the right thing by not interrupting too much and no one in that house was there to make sure he got off too.