Weekend with the guys

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I kind of realized after I posted “Oh shoot, Adam told narrator…” so process of elimination it would need to be Bobby. Don’t see David doing it and it was supposed to be a secret from Jason.

I have to respectfully agree to disagree on Adam’s sexuality. I do try to be open minded, but if anything defines a straight male, it is their general revulsion to have other men around their asshole, and absolutely not having a substantial penis shoved in his Virgin hole.

Not saying straight guys can’t like women using strapons. But getting boned by another man is really not something straight men would ever even consider.
Yeah no matter how open and flexible someone is, unless they are Bi then I don't really see how they would have full-on sex willingly with someone of their same sex.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I kind of realized after I posted “Oh shoot, Adam told narrator…” so process of elimination it would need to be Bobby. Don’t see David doing it and it was supposed to be a secret from Jason.

I have to respectfully agree to disagree on Adam’s sexuality. I do try to be open minded, but if anything defines a straight male, it is their general revulsion to have other men around their asshole, and absolutely not having a substantial penis shoved in his Virgin hole.

Not saying straight guys can’t like women using strapons. But getting boned by another man is really not something straight men would ever even consider.
But if we're going by the context of this story its weekend with the guys what happens here stays here. On drugs and full alcohol adam as mentioned is the I'll try anything once for the experience.

As you said there are plenty of straight men that like arse play even penetration doesn't make them gay which leads me onto the reason why I dont think adam is gay. He never showed any desire towards liking men only luke and the narrator did. Being gay means you like and desire men having sexual experience with a man one time regardless of what sexual position you take doesnt make you gay. I mean there's gay men that wont let a man near their arse doesnt make them any less gay

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah no matter how open and flexible someone is, unless they are Bi then I don't really see how they would have full-on sex willingly with someone of their same sex.
Theres plenty of men that have had an experience with another man doesnt make them gay lol. And adam fits that's perfectly he's had an experience unless the author wants to expand on Adam's story then that's just what it is an experience.

Where as luke planned this he likes men adam didnt think about having any type of desire for men until it was pretended to him.

Reactions: Devken

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Ohh also you're right I think it was Bobby only because Luke and bobby seem to have this werid sexual tension towards each other

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
Theres plenty of men that have had an experience with another man doesnt make them gay lol. And adam fits that's perfectly he's had an experience unless the author wants to expand on Adam's story then that's just what it is an experience.

Where as luke planned this he likes men adam didnt think about having any type of desire for men until it was pretended to him.
The only way we will settle this is if the author decides to write a sublime sequel to this and update us on our favorite fellas! ;) ;) ;)

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bump. Great story, I would love more. By the way, I don't think we can fully deduce the characters' sexualities. The author purposely left the story open. But does anyone have any theories/speculation? I think the POV character and Luke must be Bi. They both seem to want to pursue sexual relationships with men.

Also like @Anime2 said Luke and Bobby really do seem to have sexual tension. It's definitely odd but I guess it's just what their relationship is. I think it probably started before the gangbang they were in, that just fueled it. Bobby and Adam seem heteroflexible to me. I don't think there's any way that they're 100% straight.

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely deserves a bump, writing of this quality is rare. Especially when it hits multiple fetishes of mine.
We're so lucky to get a high-quality story, thousands of words long for free. I really hope the author writes more. He has talent even a totally new story would probably be great.

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I ended it with plenty of loose threads... just to keep the door open, and keep possibilities alive. I might revisit this some day in the future, but that might take a while.

I did discover that I might actually have a slight voyeuristic kink that I never knew I had before... :D
Has there been any more thought given to a continuation? I think a lot of people would love to see it

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
An update, at long last :D

I've written something new... something different... finishing it up as we speak. I'll make sure to keep you all informed.

And again, seriously, thank you all for the feedback and interest you've shown in this. I really, really, really appreciate all the kind words and the encouragement. It meant a lot.

randgrifs

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I've written something new... something different... finishing it up as we speak. I'll make sure to keep you all informed.

And again, seriously, thank you all for the feedback and interest you've shown in this. I really, really, really appreciate all the kind words and the encouragement. It meant a lot.
:eyes::grinning::cool:

Reactions: Krobbie1954

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yay! I didin't really think you were coming back. Your writing style is great, I find it very realistic and engaging so I'll probably like the new story. I can't wait to read it and I'm sure a lot of other people are excited too!