Welcome To The Onlyfans/just4fans Review Section

J

JTG21

There is definitely some foreplay, especially blowjobs. Some videos skip the foreplay and are mostly pure hot sex. He definitely does a good job in different locations such as bedroom, shower, floor, hotels.

Thank you! I'll def check him out!

Reactions: 2hot2handle

1bromoon

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He's hot! What's the foreplay like? And are they in different places or all in bedrooms with shitty lighting? I'd love to give him a try!
Thanks...just recently (re)discovered him...and was not certified about subscribing...:kissing_heart:

2hot2handle

Superior Member
Media
Anyone know what happened to JuicyJay UK? One of the hottest OF accounts I used to follow and looks like he may have deleted his account, but wondering if it is a new/different name?

TheArgonaut77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve been lusting for this sexy pothead for years now. He’s quit posting new content but what he has is worth the price of admission if you’re into him and enjoy solo jerkoff and him fucking girls. Hoping if he gets some new subs he will make new stuff. I’ve seen his dick in person and it’s very thick. He loves to cum inside girls but damn I’d let him cum inside me anytime. Pic from his Twitter @RiverOfficially where you can also preview his OF a bit. You wouldn’t know by his Twitter or OF but he’s quite a beautiful dancer. His OF is currently $5.99 OnlyFans

Attachments

TomBoy73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just found this hidden gem on OF; OnlyFans

Says he's 7.5 inches and deffo looks it. Has some lovely dick pics and videos on. I DM'd for more and replied pretty much immediately so he's deffo good value for money (£5.99 a month)

Jaggrrr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Performer Name: “O”
OnlyFans Account OnlyFans
Twitter Handle https://twitter.com/imaheadowt/status/1407185240687353859?s=21
Instagram Handle not sure
Cost to Join $9.99

5/5

He’s new to OF but I’ve seen him on Twitter years ago. If you’re into cumshots and bbc that’s his thing. He shows face on his story, but he wears a mask in videos or crops. He’s VERY responsive we even sexted (including pictures) for free, so he’s generous. I hope he continues, it’s already maybe 30 or more post. And he gifted me a fleshlight and a pair of his worn underwear!

Attachments

Reactions: saamer23
D

deleted7378331

Cock photo every couple of days and very occasional cum. Don’t bother.
You should check it out now, it’s definitely improved a lot. Tons of pics, videos and cum videos including him messing around with another officer.

D

deleted1122844

Anyone know if IG user @rooftoplipsyncs has an OF? Fucking hot guy

JackKnife

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer name: Lucas Angel
Onlyfans: @TheLukeAngel
Cost: Onlyfans is $10 (I subbed on a $3 sale)

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 2.5/5
Frequency -- Usually posts multiple times a day (currently 143 photos and 69 videos)
Explicitness -- Nude pics, nude videos, some sex videos, mostly POV
VIP Services -- Not sure

Written Review
I can't remember how I found this guy (Twitter, maybe?) but I subbed on a sale to see how he was. He's a 20-year-old black man with a thin, toned build. Got a bit of a hipster vibe. He's definitely cute. I don't think he has a lot of subs. Most posts have 5-15 likes.
In general, I think his content is fine, but I have an odd problem with his page because he almost posts too often? I know that's a dumb complaint but a lot of his posts are very similar and it can get kind of overwhelming.
He posts a lot of ass pics (clothed, nude, spread and not) and tbh I'm not a fan of ass pics, but for those who like it maybe that's the ticket for you.
He often reuses similar captions that I think are kind of cheesy ("You see me in the locker room doing this, WYD?")
He often asks (or, nearly begs) for likes which is a huge turn-off for me. And he does the "Get this post to XX likes and I'll post [insert thing here]" which I'm also personally not a fan of.
He also sends mass DMs to tell you to look at something he posted ... which I already saw... so it clogs up my inbox for no reason. I don't need a DM telling me to go look at something I already saw???
He recently sent a DM saying people requested ass-play videos and then said he wouldn't make one until more of his subs liked his posts?????? Like ... we're already paying you for content and now you're pretending to hold certain posts hostage for likes? I don't get it.
I don't think his page is bad in general and he's certainly pumping out a lot of content, but I just don't think his frequency in posting repetitive content is for me.

I have an update on this guy no one asked for but I want to document it anyway.

When I unsubbed from him (several months ago?) I never renewed it. However he must have gone through his follower list because he subbed to me on Onlyfans (and I don’t post anything, I just use my account to view) and he sends what I imagine are mass DMs several times a day. So even though I’m not subbed and can’t see his profile, he’ll send me (and others, I reckon) DMs, pictures, videos and PPV offers to our inboxes.

On one hand it’s kind of strange because he’ll often try to initiate conversation by saying “Good morning” or asking if I’m online (and I don’t DM onlyfans performers just as a general practice). So he’s trying to chat with me even though I haven’t been subbed in months.

On the other hand because he sends photos and videos, he’s basically giving out free content, so this isn’t entirely a complaint.

Ive subbed to lots of profiles in the past and this is the first time a performer has done this. Maybe others do? I don’t know. I just wanted to mention it here. Thought it was interesting.

Reactions: RobbieTheBinary

Gus8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know some OF performers frequent this thread, so I have a question if anyone's interested in answering:
I follow someone on OF who asks people to like his posts every time he posts and he even made an entire text post saying he noticed his likes have been going down and asked people to make sure to like his posts. He said it really helps him out.
I understand people liking posts of what they actually like and what they want to see to help performers get a gauge on what their audience is into, but how does "liking" help beyond that?
In my eyes (and I could be wrong) OnlyFans is a private closed circuit, so unlike YouTube or Instagram, there's no real promotional apect of OF publicizing your page based on likes.

Or am I completely wrong about that?
I'm not usually one to "like" posts because I'm perhaps lazy or disengaged, but if I'm already paying you directly for content, I don't want to be begged to like your posts. I hope I'm not being insensitive, but I'm just curious what others think.

I agree with you about being begged to"like" posts when it's along the lines of "like all my posts and I'll....<insert whatever they offer to do> as it does seem unnecessarily needt/greedy, given that I've aready paid, as you said.
The onlyr rare exception is when it's someone who's just startng out and, if they don't have very many posts and if I like them (or at least think they are OK) I might like them all to give some encouragement to post more. An example would be someone whose subscription is low and they have maybe no more than 20 posts.

In terms of what number of likes indicate in terms of promotional value - although its not anywhere near an exact measure of number of subscribers it gives some indication of popularty, so I guess that's why some creators beg for likes.

Peronsally, unless there's an overiding reason (for example I've seen some pics/videos on twitter or instagram and hope to see more!) I look at the number of media posts as a starting point as an inidcator of whether it's worth subsrcibing and then the likes, to get some of idea of the relative percentages. Of couse its not failsafe!...and one thing that really annoys me is subscribing and then getting contstant requests to pay more for othe pics and videos.

essexman100

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you about being begged to"like" posts when it's along the lines of "like all my posts and I'll....<insert whatever they offer to do> as it does seem unnecessarily needt/greedy, given that I've aready paid, as you said.
The onlyr rare exception is when it's someone who's just startng out and, if they don't have very many posts and if I like them (or at least think they are OK) I might like them all to give some encouragement to post more. An example would be someone whose subscription is low and they have maybe no more than 20 posts.

In terms of what number of likes indicate in terms of promotional value - although its not anywhere near an exact measure of number of subscribers it gives some indication of popularty, so I guess that's why some creators beg for likes.

Peronsally, unless there's an overiding reason (for example I've seen some pics/videos on twitter or instagram and hope to see more!) I look at the number of media posts as a starting point as an inidcator of whether it's worth subsrcibing and then the likes, to get some of idea of the relative percentages. Of couse its not failsafe!...and one thing that really annoys me is subscribing and then getting contstant requests to pay more for othe pics and videos.

To be fair, I don't think it's a great imposition, you are free to ignore the plea or not. What I would point out is, odd as it may seem, some OF guys suffer from low self-esteem - bordering on real mental-health issues - and "liking" a pic doesn't do any harm to the person doing so while it might just help the model. It might also persuade him to post more pics which, of course, benefits the subscriber. But, as ever, that's just my tuppence worth...

Reactions: Abcat and Darksword

Gus8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To be fair, I don't think it's a great imposition, you are free to ignore the plea or not. What I would point out is, odd as it may seem, some OF guys suffer from low self-esteem - bordering on real mental-health issues - and "liking" a pic doesn't do any harm to the person doing so while it might just help the model. It might also persuade him to post more pics which, of course, benefits the subscriber. But, as ever, that's just my tuppence worth...

Agreed - I have noticed a few who seem to have low self esteem - in fact, some definitely appear to have real mental health issues. I have liked some posts where I've noticed it, for that very reason (although whether it helps to enurage them I'm very unsure)
But where someone seems to have an over-inflated self worth and just appears to be "greedy" (for want of a better word) in terms of asking for likes I would only "like" a post if I genuinely really did like it.
One thing I would add is - that if you do "like" a post, it would seem only courteous for the model to acknowledge it, especially so when they have asked. (From their point of view, it makes sense - even if only in terms of "marketing"!)

Reactions: essexman100

essexman100

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agree
Agreed - I have noticed a few who seem to have low self esteem - in fact, some definitely appear to have real mental health issues. I have liked some posts where I've noticed it, for that very reason (although whether it helps to enurage them I'm very unsure)
But where someone seems to have an over-inflated self worth and just appears to be "greedy" (for want of a better word) in terms of asking for likes I would only "like" a post if I genuinely really did like it.
One thing I would add is - that if you do "like" a post, it would seem only courteous for the model to acknowledge it, especially so when they have asked. (From their point of view, it makes sense - even if only in terms of "marketing"!)

agreed - I thank everyone who "likes" my posts here - unless their privacy settings prohibit it

Reactions: Gus8