What are you watching?

Tennis: ASB Classic LIVE will be showing at: 05/01/2015 12:00 PM
SKY Sport brings you LIVE coverage of the Day Session from Day 1 of the ASB Classic. Join us from the ASB Tennis Arena in Auckland for all the action.

1st day of a Summer week of it ..

currently 6-40 am
Once upon a time in China 3
gawdamn them Chinas can be bloody noisy ha grrrr

prior/better/like cuty dude ha..

he Warrior's Way

Action:After a lifetime of training warrior assassin Yang is unable to fulfil his last duty and flees to a small frontier town in the American West. 2010.

BBCs Rob Atkins 6am NZT News
has all the quick moves on his mammoth touch screen ole Rob .. 'like'

looking Fwd to 3rd day of 7 in Tennis Classic in Auckland
weve finally come of age with Tennis ..
we capatalize on getting World susperstars who are on there way to the Aussie open from next week! .. nice'

CNNs full news coverage
France Terrorist shooting/Killings..

Excalibur ..'like' ha love my fantasy/adventues
Adventure:Noble King Arthur strives to unite the Britons around the round table of Camelot, even as forces conspire to tear it apart. Starring: Nigel Terry, Helen Mirren. 1981.

variety of news sources BBC CNN AJ
massive manhunt .. envious say no more ..
shame .. but was to be expected
drop your gaurd and .. SAD !!!

real bugger tho, love humour/cartoons as well R.I.P. x 12 plus

news currently
France under attack !

NZ Classics Tennis thruout the day
cant wait for

Coming Up: Australian Open 19/01/2015
Join SKY Sport for additional LIVE coverage of the Australian Open from 1pm on the 19th Jan. We bring you matches from Melbourne Park's other televised courts, giving you the choice.

Broadchurch on Netflix. Highly recommended, especially if you like David Tennant.

just fin liked' ha

Executive Suite
Stanwyk 54

overnight

Take The High Ground!
A tough drill sergeant prepares green recruits for service in the Korean War. Widmark, 1953

Just finished the first season of Broadchurch on Netflix. I HIGHLY Recommend it. Very well done in all respects.