What are you watching?

nothing right now

but before

Grabbers bit o BS but liked ha'
When an island off the coast of Ireland is invaded by bloodsucking aliens, the heroes discover that getting drunk is the only way to survive. (WS) 2012

6am NZT news
fortunately no real dramas happening ..

earlier ..

Johnny Belinda
A deaf-mute is put on trial for murder, and a kind doctor comes to her side. 1948

Blacula (first time I've seen it) - just saw the nightclub scene and OH MAH LAWDY! One of the back-up singers/dancers was showing a serious BULGE!

I've tried to find a decent clip or photo to post/link to but sadly these are the best I can find - you'll either have to watch it yourself or take my word for it, because what I've posted/linked does not do it justice.

Guy, screen left.

Blacula -- (Movie Clip) Night Club

He gets a solo scene a few minutes later - he is definitely front and centre (well, to the left :biggrin1:). Terrible quality plus some fuckwit has replaced the original audio, but it's the best I could find at short notice :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pvniR7cBPGU#t=62

Attachments

6am news NZT
nothing startling for once..

prior ..

Kill With Intrigue ...... good/with the sound off/damn noisy grunts and crap

Action:Chin Chang Yin leads a gang known as the Killer Bees on a revenge mission to kill Cao Lei and his family, falling in love with Lei in the process. . 1977.

Watching Scandal. There are some really odd pairings in this show. Olivia and Fitz, Cyrus and James... They just look really weird together.

Last edited:
nothing currently

but again R 'like' ha

Excalibur
Adventure:Noble King Arthur strives to unite the Britons around the round table of Camelot, even as forces conspire to tear it apart. 1981.

Master Chef Junior. Graham is one unattractive old dude. But I'd do Joe.