What are you watching?

The premiere of Togetherness, the new series the Duplass brothers did for HBO. I've been waiting awhile for this and it does not disappoint.

will be 6am news in 10
RT btw hah

and 3am spunk watch!

Equilibrium .. fav spunk yet again ha/what 10 times now haha

Sci-Fi:In a fascist future where emotion and creativity are not permitted, a government agent stops taking his emotional depressant drug and fights back. Starring: Christian Bale. 2002

Rob Atkins BBC News 6am nzt

Secret Meat Business .. a good cooking program for a change ha even if it was 4 in the morning? ha
Australian chef and author Adrian Richardson generally knows all there is to know about meat. How to choose it, cut it, cook it and eat it.

Binge watching the last couple of seasons of "Parks and Recreation", 'cause I read that this year is the last season, so I thought I'd get caught up, even though I got bored with it a couple of years ago... Yep... I'm an insomniac.

Ada oldie whatever duh
prior to 6a news catchup of whats happened overnight/no news info ha

enjoyed a food progran previoys ..

Thai Street Food With .. FOOD ha ..
David Thompson: Australian chef and Thai food expert David Thompson delves into the vibrant world of Thailand's streets and markets.

same overnight yes

Tennis: Australian Open LIVE will be showing at: 01/02/2015 9:00 PM
SKY Sport brings you LIVE coverage from Day 14 of the Australian Open featuring the Men's Final. Join us from Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne for all the action.

Australian Open: History repeats as Novak Djokovic again gets better of Andy Murray''and'after the game ..

Watching New England watch the Super Bowl slip through its fingers. Brady just tossed his second interception. What a turn of events from the first drive of the game.