What are your big black cock experiences?

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was at my local spa a few months ago and and there are 4 black guys that also enjoy the facilities on different days.. This one day 2 of them were there and I ended up in the dark sleeping room with both of them.. I'm in good shape and my smooth, round ass gets my a lot of attention due to all the squats I've done.. So as I lay on a bed next to one of the black guys (only 3 ft away) he's checking out my ass as I lay on my stomach to show my ass off.. The other guy is in a recliner 10 feet away watching us.. I've sucked off the guy beside me in the past but having both of these guys together got me all fired up..

So the guy beside me gets up and begins rubbing his hand all over my ass and his hard cock is dangling just in front of my face.. Of course I reach out and begin to stroke it slowly..I'm enjoying his hand all over my ass and also fingering my hole as the other guy is watching and now stroking his big back cock.. I can't take it anymore seeing and feeling that large cock in my hand so I sit up a bit and stuff it in my mouth.. At this point the other guy comes over and starts rubbing the other guys chest.. I now have 2 hard cocks in front of my face.. I sit straight up so I can suck both of them at the same time.. So hot sucking on 2 big hard black cocks.. They're so thick and bulbous in my mouth.. I just slobbered all over them real good.. 5 minutes later the first guy begins moaning and now I'm trying g hard to make him cum.. I start stroking his cock into my mouth as I suck on the head with my wet mouth and he eventually begins shooting warm cum in my mouth and moans happily.. The other guy is playing with his ass as I continue up sucking off the big black cock until he pulls away.. I reach out for the second guys cock as he tells us both how hot that scene was.. As I suck his nice tasty cock he tells me he wants to cum on my ass.. I'm definitely cool with that so I get I the bed and lie down with my ass for him to see and play with.. I'm leaning up a bit so I can continue sucking that great hard cock while the other guy watches us both being very sexy.. The moans that he's about to cum and pulls his cock out of my wet mouth and straddles my ass and strokes himself off until I feel warm cum splashing all over my round, tight ass.. I always enjoy guys blasting their loads on my ass.. He slowly gets off me and I reach back to rub his cum all over my ass cheeks and ass hole.. We can all here the creamy, wet sound as I smear that cum around.. So hot!.. I love the spa..I love hard black cocks too!

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a friend in Chicago who would let me enjoy his BBC once in a while. Another friend who I would blow once a week or so. Not as big as the first guy, but nice all the same. I just moved to Phoenix, so now I'm looking for some new BBS to enjoy.

Reactions: worshipbig1s

prettythick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The longest and thickest I've had yet was a blk/wht mix. He was 9" - 10" long and 9" around. No Joke. I could only take about 3". He was very sexy and sweet. He rarely had penetrative sex because he was so thick. I would have loved to keep working at it but he was from out of town and left shortly after.

The longest and thickest I've had yet was a blk/wht mix. He was 9" - 10" long and 9" around. No Joke. I could only take about 3". He was very sexy and sweet. He rarely had penetrative sex because he was so thick. I would have loved to keep working at it but he was from out of town and left shortly after.

Makes no sense.

Reactions: xmarksbreakdownx

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite top is black. His cock is about the same length and girth as mine, a perfect match for frotting. We met 11 years ago at the gym I used at the time. He was military, an NCO stationed nearby. We were the same height but his frame is wider, like a linebacker's compared to my slimmer swimmer's build, and he was 80 lbs. heavier--all muscle. He really pounded the weights. He was in his late 20s. I was 42 and had recently started bottoming or flip fucking after 20 years of topping exclusively. Like most gym hookups it began by spotting each other on the bench press, then chatting, then exchanging numbers.

We talked a lot on the phone and over beers, comparing notes on various conquests from the gym, each of us aware we had the biggest junk there. Turned out we had fucked some of the same guys, mostly young college and military guys crazy to get their groove on with a big dick. We had also nailed some of the same soccer moms and a few professional chicks as well. He had been cucking since he joined the military so we shared some of those stories too.

A strict top, the moment he heard me say I was vers he said he wanted to fuck a guy with a cock as big as his someday. How about Friday after work? I said. Took a few minutes to convince him I wasn't shittin' him. He said okay and we set it up.

Over the next few days I got busy stretching out for him with my biggest butt plug and longest dildo. Glad I did. I had only been fucked by a few guys at that point, none of them close to his length and thickness. Like all good tops he lubed me up and took his sweet time letting me relax to his size. After that his bbc was like a fucking jackhammer in my ass.

I don't know if it was the age difference or if it's a racial or military thing, but he treated me with deference, always calling me sir despite many attempts to get him to stop. That all ended when he stripped off his clothes and climbed in my bed. He fucking manhandled me. He took me, rolling me around fucking me every way he desired. When he got tired he rolled me up on top and I danced and screwed on his big black cock until I oozed precum all over his smooth six pack then shot on his chest, my first hands-free cum while being fucked. I loved his hot black body between my legs, his weight pinning me there while I dug fingers in his muscled glutes as they rocketed his loveshaft deep in my joy hole. His hungry mouth met mine many times. We went at it for over an hour. He said he loved fucking a big dick for a change. He filled a couple magnums and we were done.

I remember thinking it was probably just a one time thing for him--that I was just another conquest from the gym (not that I minded), but he contacted me wanting more. That's how it began. We were fuck buddies for four years until he was transferred. Since then we've met once or twice a year when he's here or I'm there. He's gained weight and is in danger of becoming a bear (not that I mind), but he still brings it. Fucked me like a Mack truck when he was here this year. I returned the favor. A couple years into it he learned the joys of taking a cock and we have flip fucked since.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Takes 2 hands just to control A big one of this size,

0cbba813758dbd36ed02be953611bf09.jpg