What are your big black cock experiences?

Obeliskdude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Was away from my girl for an extended period so naturally got quite lonely and achingly horny. Searched on a nudist site and found a guy in my neighbourhood who was keen to just hang out nude. Black dude. I got excited. Met him at his place, and we got chatting as we lounged in our underwear. After about 15 minutes, we were sufficiently comfortable with each other to get fully naked. Fuck. His semi hard cock was HUGE. My semi jumped to fully erect, and side by side, my 6 incher paled in comparison to his near 8 inch black specimen.

We talked. We compared cocks. We shared masturbation techniques (he is cut, I am uncut). We put on some nude massage videos and gave each other erotic massages. We lied on each other and played with each other's nipples and cocks. And then we jerked and came. It was amazing seeing his white cum on his black body.

I will never quite forget my first time with a black cock.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met a tall black guy from MI online years ago. He's originally from my sector of the US so when going back home to visit he started driving so we could meet. Hot experiences at a hotel quite a few times taking his hot, curved, uncut,pink headed 8 incher in my throat and ass. He gave me the best cum I've had to the day with a prostate massage while giving slow, focused head. So hot..

Then a while back the BF and I found a young black college student who came over one night. He was cute, not typically black hung but cool. I drove to him the second time but things just didn't click. No offense but it didn't happen again. I think he was just beginning to explore his sexuality and just wasn't bold or experienced at all.

Ahh, then came when the BF and I hooked with a HOT, 20 something, black ranch hand guy. Omg what a gorgeous lean physique he had, handsome face, cowboy and at least 6 inches hanging SOFT between his legs. He had the most velvet slick mouth ever to put suction to my cock. He sucked us both, we devoured his young black meat and the BF fucked his sweet ass until he shot white cream up to his chin. We tried to get him to come over again but he wanted money so nothing ever happened again.

Then the 6'6 lanky, long legged black guy in his mid 30's with about a 6.5" dick so arrow straight and hard it was unbelievable. This encounter was awkward at first but ended mostly good. By the time things loosened up and he had me on my back I spoke of how when the mood hit nothing else but black cock would do. At that moment he impaled me onto his young black meat three times, quite hard. It hurt but felt good at the same time. On the way back to his place we had some really cool conversation.

Last is the 29 year old, quiet, somewhat shy black guy who seemed to have underlying passion that came to the surface when two white guys were making it all about him. At one point he took both of our cocks in his mouth sucking them together as best he could. At another time he took my hand and placed it around his throat.. I'm like, there's some HOT passion in this guy. Velvet mouth on him too. One of the prettiest holes I've ever seen and loved it to be rimmed. The BF fucked him and he fucked the BF while I got underneath and tounged his shaft and sucked his balls. Supposed to get his 8.5 inch, perfectly shaped meaty black rod again tonight..

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have done a couple with JD and they are on our justforfans pages (mine is JaredEriksonXXX). I'm not sure what the the KetSecretXXX video was called but it's on his site (KeptSecretXXX). probably easiest to find me under the "Fisting" tab since he both fucked and fisted me. I've included a couple stills here.

View attachment 20833611 View attachment 20833631
Love this so much.

Reactions: fxstsb96

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest and fattest dicks I had belonged to dark men...and the most satisfying sex was with dark men especially in the USA. My bookstore, sex club or cinema adventures in Houston, Tx and Frisco, Ca. will always be the most remembered sessions ever.

Those dicks I met for sex were dreams come true, not only the huge girth dicks I sucked and licked, also the incomparable skin of those men, their lips, their mouths, their asses, their balls, their miracle dicks. I think of their sexual abilities, their big talents to give it to a blond, blue eyed and uncut German guy. So many succeeded.

I will never forget numerous deep pleasures of lust with those fabulous men. Never ever...

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest and fattest dicks I had belonged to dark men...and the most satisfying sex was with dark men especially in the USA. My bookstore, sex club or cinema adventures in Houston, Tx and Frisco, Ca. will always be the most remembered sessions ever.

Those dicks I met for sex were dreams come true, not only the huge girth dicks I sucked and licked, also the incomparable skin of those men, their lips, their mouths, their asses, their balls, their miracle dicks. I think of their sexual abilities, their big talents to give it to a blond, blue eyed and uncut German guy. So many succeeded.

I will never forget numerous deep pleasures of lust with those fabulous men. Never ever...
Which Houston bookstores did you go to? I'm from Houston I love hearing stories about the local bookstores from back in the day.

Reactions: 1266025

Puzzi Patrol

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread is weird af lmaoooo. They talking about black men like they are animals lol
That's how most white boys see us, as either animals or objects. They can't help it, though, since having well-endowments are foreign to their race... for the most part. ;):laughing: We are like walking amusement parks to “them!”

Puzzi Patrol

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thats sick dude this is not true
I beg to differ from my own experiences...not to mention what other black male peers of mine have also shared experiencing the same kind of ridiculous “objective” behavior being aimed towards them also. So... yeah...

It is true about most (as I clearly said) white men, but not necessarily all.