What are your big black cock experiences?

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
A few more recent stories, all true.

I was getting a massage at a "legit" spa with a Black masseur. He was older, quite tall (may have been a basketball player previously). The massages always are strictly therapeutic and clients remained tightly draped. My first time with this masseur started off that way. I had noted that my lower back and glutes were sore from a lot of time in the car, and was surprised when he started massaging my glutes (which never happened with any other masseur). His large hands gripped my cheeks and spread them apart, and he sensually run the side of his hand up and down the crack. Nothing else happened but the massage was great, so I ended up booking more time the second visit.

This second visit started much the same, but this time I felt him pressing his crotch into my open hand, etc. He went in on my glutes and even began fingering me a bit. He turned me sideways, facing away, and started jerking me with his left hand. Then, I started to feel something press against my ass. I reached backwards with my left hand and discovered he had dropped his pants and had a thick curved 8" pushing against me. His free hand was stroking my cock and mine his while his curved cock poked against my ass. I don't think he was going to penetrate me nor would I want that, but it was still pretty hot. He made me cum and cleaned up and proceeded to finish the massage. I'll be visiting him soon.

The second encounter was far seedier. I'm not one to cruise in public but decided to check out a popular local spot, it's an alley off a very busy street and cars (with cruisers and just regular travelers) driving through. I pulled up on the side to acclimate myself, and began seeing the same "guys taking a walk" circle around. The same cars would drive around, too. Mustering up some bravery, I got out of my car and did a lap myself. I passed this very attractive Black guy, young, handsome and muscular. Frankly, way out of my league. He gave me a parting glance as well so I thought he wasn't interested. I went back into my car to check out the scene discreetly a bit more. Out of my rearview mirror, I saw two guys walk behind my car, but disappeared from view. I thought perhaps they hopped into a car.

Curious, I got out of my own car and walked down the sidewalk. There the Black guy was, face-fucking a white guy right on the sidewalk! I could really only see their silhouettes, but the Black guy's cock -- long and very straight, was pistoning in and out of the other guy's mouth. I walked closer to get a better look, and the Black guy motioned me over. He told me to drop my shorts and he grabbed my ass, complimenting it. He then ordered the white guy to suck me, and he did. At this point I could see the Black guy's cock in all it's glory, about 9" long, thick and straight. I stroked him and complimented his cock. I'm sure he wanted me to suck him but I was a bit nervous about COVID so I didn't. I busted a nut and then quickly went back to my car. It was the riskiest thing I've ever done; we were literally in front of a residential building.

Then the other day I went to a more cruisy spa. An older Black gentleman had come in right after me, and while both undressing I noticed he had a girthy piece of meat. At one point we found each other alone in the sauna. He was sitting in the corner with both legs spread, his thick cock just hanging. It was about 7.5" soft and uncut, so it had a nice unblemished look. He kept looking away but I would sneak glances at it. He liked the attention because it grew to about 8" and the foreskin retracted.

We ended up lying next to each other in another room, me on his left. His huge cock curved towards me. A few guys came up to him and asked him if they could touch it or suck it but he said no. Eventually I mustered up the courage. He curved cock eventually grew fully hard, straightening out to about 9". I asked him if I could suck it and he nodded yes. I engulfed as much as I could but couldn't go all the way down so licked the shaft as best I could. We kept getting interrupted so he didn't cum.

I complimented him on how large his cock was and he replied "it's just medium." I shudder to think what a "large" looks like!

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is nothing like finishing a beer or two then sucking on a big black cock. I try to feed once a week at least but not always easy.
Couldn't agree more. Also, I gotta say you have one of the best usernames on this forum.

Couldn't agree more. Also, I gotta say you have one of the best usernames on this forum.

I live out in the country. Sometimes I get a bbc to come out from the city. A warm, but not too muggy, summer night. Out back or on the porch...neighbors down the road and blocked by trees. I chug a couple (or more) coronas when he's on the way out. By the time he gets here, I'm literally drooling.

And that... I love black cocks with a deep passion

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And that... I love black cocks with a deep passion
Vey nice, me too. I have a Spades tattoo on my right hand everything. I like big dicks in general but I'm all about BBC, and have been since I was 18.

Vey nice, me too. I have a Spades tattoo on my right hand everything. I like big dicks in general but I'm all about BBC, and have been since I was 18.
I know what you mean... Anytime I see a black guy, I can't help but to look toward his crotch and look for a bulge or vpl

I chose my gym BECAUSE so many black guys go there. And I make sure I'm in the locker room lingering at the right time so I can see those dangling soft black cocks. I love how their cocks tend to drape over their balls

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what you mean... Anytime I see a black guy, I can't help but to look toward his crotch and look for a bulge or vpl

I chose my gym BECAUSE so many black guys go there. And I make sure I'm in the locker room lingering at the right time so I can see those dangling soft black cocks. I love how their cocks tend to drape over their balls
Love VPLs too. Nothing beats the look of a big fat cock in some gray sweatpants.

Reactions: 13676081