What do you mean, "do what you want with me !"?

hungandhard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been seeing this moan for a couple months and yesterday at lunch, she ran upstairs and sent me a text that said "come up and see me". She was wearing this beautiful & sexy lace gown & panties. We began kissing and she looked at me and said "take control and do what you want with me, I like that". I obliged but didn't expect it and didn't really know what she wanted me to do. Ideas?! In general , what kind of actions seem controlling and would give her what she wants? I never expected this, or the surprising midday lunchtime fun!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ask her. :tongue:

Generally, when I want a guy to be in control, I want him to just literally do what he wants. Use me. (Not abuse... use.) Fuck me in whatever position he wants, tell me what he wants, fuck my throat, spank me... I usually just want him to exert his "manliness". Lol.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It means paint the kitchen and change the backsplash. Either that or make love to me and make it hard.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it means you are being set up.....
what she means is... i want to experiment with my submissive side....
which means ... i am lazy and demanding

she wants you to do what you want with her, as long as it's what she wants you to do
but isn't willing/able to communicate her desires to you directly.
so you just have to guess.... fucking nightmare situation.... you are being graded/judged.

i'd tell her to make me a sammich and bring me beer.
then i'd play video games for 4 hours
:biggrin1::tongue1::wink: