What do you prefer?

Williamsfw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had an ex wife that would peg me every so often and it felt good hell even great at times but it just made me long for the real thing and miss the guys in my passed. She was never able to hit the right spot and I don’t think she really got much out of it.… real thing for me

4wheeler

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Being fucked by a real cock will always get my vote. It is that most intimate and erotic connection with a man that just cannot be replicated, IMO.
I agree real cock does feel better, but I will always Love the idea of bending over (face down and ass up) and being fucked in the ass by a woman.

bi20sman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I might be the one odd one in this bunch. But I enjoy my wife fucking me with the strap on the most. I think it's all about the connection so that might be why. I have never had the same connection with a guy, and my wife I have been together so long we just know how to make each other work.

Upfourall

Cherished Member
Media
Suffolk, Virginia, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would have answered this differently a year ago. I have an older fb who is struggling with ED following a medical procedure. He pegs me with a strap-on and it blows my mind. The fact that he throws me up in a sling and works me over with toys and his mouth pretty thoroughly before strapping up and fucking me may have something to do with how much I enjoy it. He leans in for a kiss and his weight on my hard-on and the feeling of that dildo sliding up my hole sends me over the edge.

Buck Fuddy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always wanted to get pegged by a woman until I was fortunate enough to get fucked by a transwoman a little over 2 years ago. She was so dominant and aggressive, which made it all the better. I got pounded mercilessly for hours. I haven't been fucked by anyone since then, and I'm going crazy.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do you like to be fucked by a man or pegged by a woman?
I don't bottom often, it's pretty rare but the few times I did enjoy it were all great because the top was very dominant and experienced. Not sure getting pegged by a woman could ever replicate that, also I'm unsure about how INTO I am, the idea of a woman fucking me with a fake dick? More power to those into that but it just feels bizarre to me. Now a trans woman topping me just seems natural on the other hand (although I've never slept with one yet)

Reactions: Williamsfw