What feels better between vaginal and anal sex?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally vaginal sex is what I can perform. I tried anal sex and I couldn't do it I must add that I have a keen sense of smell and could smell my fingers after 5 wash of hand's further efforts for anal would have endangered a great relationship with perfect vaginal sex.

Reactions: ronin001

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
vaginal, period. I melt in her pussy. Ass is just for fucking, there's no melty feeling, no soul connection. The feeling of my cock in her pussy is like nothing I could ever feel in any other way, from any other kind of stimulation on my penis, it is bliss, it is like swimming in an ocean of sex. Anal can't compare.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vagina is 1000 times better than anal. The vagina was designed and engineered to accept penises and the penis was made to go into vaginas (for heterosexual people at least)

I only had anal sex once, and due to my size (girth) I could only get about 2 inches of me in her before she couldn't take it anymore. The vast majority of women I've been with had no interest in anal sex at all, no matter the size of the penis. One woman said she loved it and she could absolutely accomodate all of me, and would love to do it the next time we met, but life got in the way and we never hooked up again. I would have loved to try anal with a woman who actually enjoyed it and could accommodate me, but it never happened.