Sex. What are you good at?

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am great at deep throating up to 9 inches. I really don't have much of a gag reflex so I love to feel the cock go down my throat and shoot its load.
My mouth, tongue, and lips love sucking cock and I try my best to make a man moan and groan while getting him off fast. ♡♡♡

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a fun discussion.

When it comes to sex what are you good at? What are your skills? Don’t be shy guys gas yourself up and boast. Excited to see what people say.
Sucking cock lol. There isn't a cock that I can't make cum

Thickguy789

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm great with my tongue and I'm an enthusiastic sniffer. I'm very passionate and into giving and receiving oral. When I'm in the giving spirit, I will lick every inch of you, especially if you are hairy and musky. I can't swallow more than 6" but I can eagerly work a cock, balls, taint and asshole like a fucking pro. When I'm topping (which is most of the time), I'm good at feeling the energy of the bottom and figuring out what they want. I have my needs and oftentimes we are in sync, but some people don't always like my style, so I'm receptive to cues and signals and can shift to accommodate everyone's needs and make it an enjoyable experience for all of us.

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a word, blowjobs. That was the first sex act I performed on a man, and it's what I've done most often over the years. I've gotten very good at it. Don't get me wrong, I love receiving them too, but I get the most arousal from giving them. There's just something really amazing about being between a nice pair of thighs, licking and sucking on a nice big cock and a pair of plump balls. Nothing like it!

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a word, blowjobs. That was the first sex act I performed on a man, and it's what I've done most often over the years. I've gotten very good at it. Don't get me wrong, I love receiving them too, but I get the most arousal from giving them. There's just something really amazing about being between a nice pair of thighs, licking and sucking on a nice big cock and a pair of plump balls. Nothing like it!