What Makes A Tribute Particularly Sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen this once here and it made me laugh because it was so creepy - he appeared to be rising up out of a gap in the sofa cushions. I've had a blanket shoved down the gap in the cushions ever since

Sorry but that sounds fucking hilarious to me.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It doesn't turn me on but I'm not offended. I know where I am and what I am doing. I enjoy the attention and I post seductive pics so I mean...the idea that guys could get off from a still photo of me is intoxicating. That said, cum on an iPad isn't sexy lol.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I don't understand them. I don't like spunk on my face or in my hair, so why would I like it on my picture? And from someone I don't know.

I do wish I could get inside a man's mind just once, and I'd ask that question why? I know there is something satisfying about that act, but I cannot fathom it.

Even when I try to envision a female version of a tribute I don't see how I could get satisfaction from that.

OK, when I was a young girl I kept a framed picture of George Strait that I used to kiss before bedtime. But I never told him that.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do wish I could get inside a man's mind just once, and I'd ask that question why? I know there is something satisfying about that act, but I cannot fathom it.

Not all of them are into it. My bf's probably more grossed out by them than you are :laughing:

I'm mostly playing devil's advocate here, but I still think as far as fetishes go they're pretty harmless.
If they're stealing your pics from social media and messaging them back to you covered in spooge then you need to be very, very concerned :eek:.. but here on LPSG? This is a sex site: If you're uploading pics of yourself naked you shouldn't be scandalized when guys do gross things with them :rolleyes:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
but here on LPSG? This is a sex site: If you're uploading pics of yourself naked you shouldn't be scandalized when guys do gross things with them :rolleyes:

"But she was wearing a short skirt, she was asking for it" : unamused:

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"But she was wearing a short skirt, she was asking for it" : unamused:
Are you seriously comparing posting pics on a sex forum and getting up in arms when men masturbate to them/on them to rape?

Reactions: Philly swords

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Are you seriously comparing posting pics on a sex forum and getting up in arms when men masturbate to them/on them to rape?

Upskirting happens too. Same concept. Someone taking/keeping/doing what they want with a pic that doesn't belong to them. Being a member and uploading pics here is not an excuse for people to just steal pics without consent. I was not just talking about rape.

Of course people should be aware, but the women who frequent this section are already aware. You come off like you're lecturing us about what we should or shouldn't be ok with others doing with our pics. Not necessary.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Upskirting happens too. Same concept. Someone taking/keeping/doing what they want with a pic that doesn't belong to them. Being a member and uploading pics here is not an excuse for people to just steal pics without consent. I was not just talking about rape.

Of course people should be aware, but the women who frequent this section are already aware. You come off like you're lecturing us about what we should or shouldn't be ok with others doing with our pics. Not necessary.

Can you explain how upskirting - an act of invasive voyeurism that's illegal just about everywhere on earth - is similar in any way to men "tributing" photos that you willingly uploaded to a sex site?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Can you explain how upskirting - an act of invasive voyeurism that's illegal just about everywhere on earth - is similar in any way to men "tributing" photos that you willingly uploaded to a sex site?

It's not up to you to define what is too far to another woman. It's not up to you to decide what other women can or can't be offended by.

I wouldn't be ok with seeing a "tribute" of me that I didn't consent to, which is why I gallery isn't open to the community.

Notice how I didn't need you to explain that to me? Locked it down without your help at all. Funny, huh?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@nailz what pissed in my cereal about your post is the way you lecture other women about what they should or shouldn't be disgusted by on this site. It's not up to you to decide what anyone but YOU is comfortable with.

Take your little :rolleyes: and fuck off with it. Notice, most if not ALL of the other women who replied don't even have pics uploaded? Women here who do have open galleries don't even answer in this section. So who's the lecture for?

Edit: yeah, one other woman in this thread has an open gallery. One. The rest? No pics at all, or closed gallery. So, I'm still confused as to who needed to be talked to like we're pre-teens?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@nailz what pissed in my cereal about your post is the way you lecture other women about what they should or shouldn't be disgusted by on this site. It's not up to you to decide what anyone but YOU is comfortable with.

Take your little :rolleyes: and fuck off with it. Notice, most if not ALL of the other women who replied don't even have pics uploaded? Women here who do have open galleries don't even answer in this section. So who's the lecture for?

Everything "pisses in your cereal" because you're a foul-mouthed, aggressive instigator :rolleyes:
You were the only person I ever had on ignore over at SexualForums, and not because you got under my skin.. merely because I felt dirty reading the constant filth and angst that pours unfiltered out of your mouth.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Everything "pisses in your cereal" because you're a foul-mouthed, aggressive instigator :rolleyes:
You were the only person I ever had on ignore over at SexualForums, and not because you got under my skin.. merely because I felt dirty reading the constant filth and angst that pours unfiltered out of your mouth.

Said the person who's location is "fucking".

The fuck ever. Take the lectures elsewhere.

You have an ignore button here too, feel free to throw me on ya list. Have a grand old time ignoring me when I call out your hypocrisy or bullshit lectures like you're some arbiter of what women should be comfortable with on a sex site

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Any more personal insults?

If you think your reaction is in any way appropriate or proportional to:
I'm mostly playing devil's advocate here, but I still think as far as fetishes go they're pretty harmless.
If they're stealing your pics from social media and messaging them back to you covered in spooge then you need to be very, very concerned :eek:.. but here on LPSG? This is a sex site: If you're uploading pics of yourself naked you shouldn't be scandalized when guys do gross things with them :rolleyes:
..you might need professional help.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Any more personal insults?

If you think your reaction is in any way appropriate or proportional to:

..you might need professional help.

Get back to fucking. It's all you're here for, right?

It's a sex site, right? Get back to fucking then.

Reactions: deleted848353

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol you should. What if you're one of them cowgirls he's always singin about? :cool:

I met him once, and I was so tongue-tied I could not say a word. He probably thought I was "special" in some way. I could only make a "GUH" sound. I finally did get my voice and tell him I was one of his biggest fans.

But if he told me that he was singing about me my panties wouldn't have been dry in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.