What makes you laugh ๐Ÿ˜†

(Why do my pictures upload blurry?)
your images can still be viewed in higher resolution, we just have to click on them. but, when you upload, if you click on Insert... and then click on Full Image, then the picture will appear in the post with it's original resolution.

i've read though that some people do not like when the Full Image insert is used, bc, for those that have a slow internet connection, the full image resolution will cause the page to load slowly for them. they prefer the thumbnail option (or whatever method you've been using) bc then they can simply click on whatever images they wish to see in higher resolution.

Screenshot_20240917_065618_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240917_065819_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
your images can still be viewed in higher resolution, we just have to click on them. but, when you upload, if you click on Insert... and then click on Full Image, then the picture will appear in the post with it's original resolution.

i've read though that some people do not like when the Full Image insert is used, bc, for those that have a slow internet connection, the full image resolution will cause the page to load slowly for them. they prefer the thumbnail option (or whatever method you've been using) bc then they can simply click on whatever images they wish to see in higher resolution.

View attachment 144597571View attachment 144597581
Thank you for telling me. That makes sense ๐Ÿ‘