What makes you laugh ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course aunt Gayle from bobs burgers always makes me laugh, probably because I can see a little of me in her
When she's "ok to sleep alone because all the men are dead!" That line makes me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚

When she's "ok to sleep alone because all the men are dead!" That line makes me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's hilarious, my sister stayed with me for like 3 months and in that time she was able to see the entire series and she told me I was so much like her because she is just kind of neurotic and definitely off the wall and those are characteristics I am definitely glad to posses

She's hilarious, my sister stayed with me for like 3 months and in that time she was able to see the entire series and she told me I was so much like her because she is just kind of neurotic and definitely off the wall and those are characteristics I am definitely glad to posses
But you can't deny people like us make life interesting ๐Ÿ˜œ.

Amazing clip, my friend โค๏ธ
View attachment 144904701
๐Ÿ˜‚ I couldn't find the specific clip so I recorded off my tablet ๐Ÿ˜‚ may have to turn the volume up a little ๐Ÿ‘
That sounds like me and my sister, lol. My favorite Gayle episode was when she found the stray cat on someone's porch, it wasn't an episode about her but she was talking about finding a stray cat just sitting on someone's porch. She just took someone's cat

That sounds like me and my sister, lol. My favorite Gayle episode was when she found the stray cat on someone's porch, it wasn't an episode about her but she was talking about finding a stray cat just sitting on someone's porch. She just took someone's cat
That was playing in the background today ๐Ÿ˜„ "Turkey in a can"

"He was just sitting there on some guys porch, poor little guy. Just sitting there in the sun."๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I'll post all of them soon. But I'm happy so many of my family from BFTV, miss me โค๏ธ
I'll curse the names "Blazzitch, Arminio and FilthyP." Till the end of days. Have fun on the dying forum "Boyfriendtv.com" it's no fun ruling an empty kingdom ๐ŸคฃIMG_20240921_002512.jpg
IMG_20240921_002627.jpg
Screenshot_2024-09-21-00-27-15-00_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg