Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’d like to be working with double digits in length and girth. I like the idea of it being hard to find someone to take it, but we all know that there is someone out there that will do what it takes to take something that big. I know I would.
Same here buddy

hngmusljock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To hell with practicality (grin)!
Honestly, deep down I agree with you 100%; & if given the opportunity to be any size permanently, I probably would end up choosing a completely impractical, monsterous size, with a huge set of massive balls to match.

It's an interesting question. From my experience not many women can take 8inches. So.. being any bigger is kind of redundant in terms of my enjoyment or hers.. But for some reason I'd still like to be bigger. Fucked up things we humans are

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
8A930158-D93C-4BE6-B647-E411AC00B60C.jpeg
E027D35F-D0CF-4390-B384-DD1431DB58F3.jpeg
Right now I’m 8x6.5 ... I would love to be 9x7 and with some overhang of a half circumcision!!! My fuckbuddy is half circumcised and no matter what state that big d is in ... it’s always so meaty looking!!!
EEB7ACA5-F745-4EE7-B920-F4D2A32D948D.jpeg

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
This is a genuine NEED. Not a RP request. I genuinely WANT this. I'm 8.5" but I kinda have an extreme size fetish that I keep secret. I have a real life fantasy, that some guy kidnaps me and chains me up in their home. They've heard that I have this size fetish, tracked me down, and have put it upon themselves to give me what I dream of, whether I like it or not... Over the course of few months, they put me through a course of penis expansion exercises. Pumping, hormone pills, injections, stretches... progressively changing the tube and trying different things. As my cock slowly gets longer, thicker, heavier, more debilitating. I'm powerless to stop this guy. The size starts to weigh me down, until even unshackled I'm barely able to drag myself along the floor. Let alone escape. I wonder if theres a person out there vindictive enough to force this upon me. Failing all that, gigantic realistic irremovable prosthetics.

collegefratguy82

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 8.5 x 6.5. I'd go for at least 10 x 7.5... possibly more like 11 x 8.5.

Here's an additional question for the women here. What size do you wish your boyfriend/partner had?