what size do you wish you were???

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you could choose a size for your cock, what size would you like to be? I'm 7.25" x 6.25" erect and small when flaccid. well, not small, but no big bulge in my pants. I was thinking about 10" x 8", but still not a big show-er. my wife of almost 30 yrs says i'm long enough and insists my cock is getting fatter. in fact she says she knows it is, because it's tighter down there now than before(children, she had 3). I don't think she could handle all 10" if I had it, but some sexual positons might be more gratifying, like side -to -side, and easier to perform.

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's almost summer time so i have no choice but to show off my size lol. i'm 8.5 x 7in, but I would love to be 12 x 8. Just having a foot of dick would be incredible to feel swinging between my legs, and I already love that feeling at my current size.

dragonhammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
See here's what i want. I want to be able to control the size of my dick cuz there are sometimes when you want it to be like 5 feet long and heavy as your ex girlfriend after a buffet run, but othertimes you want it to actually fit in someone and make it like 9 inches long and about 6 inches thick.

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
This is a genuine NEED. Not a RP request. I genuinely WANT this. I'm 8.5" but I kinda have an extreme size fetish that I keep secret. I have a real life fantasy, that some guy kidnaps me and chains me up in their home. They've heard that I have this size fetish, tracked me down, and have put it upon themselves to give me what I dream of, whether I like it or not... Over the course of few months, they put me through a course of penis expansion exercises. Pumping, hormone pills, injections, stretches... progressively changing the tube and trying different things. As my cock slowly gets longer, thicker, heavier, more debilitating. I'm powerless to stop this guy. The size starts to weigh me down, until even unshackled I'm barely able to drag myself along the floor. Let alone escape. I wonder if theres a person out there vindictive enough to force this upon me.