what size do you wish you were???

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you could choose a size for your cock, what size would you like to be? I'm 7.25" x 6.25" erect and small when flaccid. well, not small, but no big bulge in my pants. I was thinking about 10" x 8", but still not a big show-er. my wife of almost 30 yrs says i'm long enough and insists my cock is getting fatter. in fact she says she knows it is, because it's tighter down there now than before(children, she had 3). I don't think she could handle all 10" if I had it, but some sexual positons might be more gratifying, like side -to -side, and easier to perform.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5x5. I want her to be able to get all of me in her mouth, pussy, or ass. Not many women can deep throat a big dick or take one internally. My ex-wife could only take 4-inches of me before I hit bottom and it hurt her. To bad she wasn't into pain.

Reactions: Draconis71
D

deleted969111

At the age of 68 I’m perfectly happy with what I have. I don’t think I’m
Quite as big as I used to be, but I’m 7.5 - 6.4. Most important it works. And my wife worships it.

I’ve always wished the Head was a bit bigger ....

Reactions: Nexolaris
D

deleted969111

i thinkk i used to be a half inch or so longer. but i'm 68 now, went through a lot the last few years, and i'm about 7.5 now, still at thick at 6.4. i'm just happy it works, and my wife worships my cock, so i'm fine.

i've always wished the head was bigger, lol

Reactions: Nexolaris