What to do with Boobs?

rainfletcher: Alright, Ladies Auxiliary, I have a couple of questions for you all:

First, my girflriend does not have sensitive breasts or nipples. This used to really frustrate me, becuase I loved playing with them, but if it didn't do anything for her it was kind of pointless for me. She always said that most women were like this (this from her 'girl talk' with her friends). She said that men got far more out of playing with breasts than women did. So, my first question is - IS THIS TRUE?

Second, about 6 months ago, I figured something out. It's sort of hard to describe, but essentially, I lick ALL OVER them, with a fair degree of pressure, making all kinds of circles and the like with my tongue. After a bit, it gets very slippery and then it gets to be really fun. She seems to really enjoy this, and has come close to cumming a couple of times (if I do it right for long enough). Also, she seems to like it when I tickle her nipples with my goatee. So, over time, I've finally figured out a couple of things that seem to please her.

So, the second question is, what do you like? Give me some advice! I'm going home to her tonight and would LOVE to be able to try out a couple of new things for her pleasure (and mine ;)...) Guys, feel free to chime in, too. What do your girls like?

Tender: well sorry sweetie, but im in the same boat as your girl.
not alot of feeling there for me...
but i do just enjoy the idea that he would like them...
i like to watch him kiss me, more of a visual...

maybe some other ladies will be able to add more to that for you...
have you tried using honey or other flavors on her?
might not do much for HER of course, but you might get into it more that way...

Tender

inquiringmind: Hi Rain,
I guess it depends on the woman. I, on the other hand, go absolutely nuts if this is done. To pararphrase Tony Braxton, "I let it flow, let it flow. let it flow!". I remember an occassion when I heard a voice coming out of my throat that was definitely another me! I think you are doing what you can do. Ask the woman. She will tell you what feels good! That goatee thing, I have to give you 5 points for that, baby!

Inquiring mind

MichaelWith11: If a man may interject....as a no-facial-hair guy, I've done the same thing you do with the goatee, but I used my eyebrows. Laugh if you will, but it was very well-received.

But maybe I was just lucky....

Michael, a fan of breasts.

inquiringmind: Hi Michael,

You get 5 points for the technique and 2 for the variation for a total score of 7.0!

Inquiring mind

sammygirly: Wellll....my breasts and nipples are VERY sensitive so I can't relate. I have very large aerolas. I don't have a clue why that's important LoL ... but, I suppose it's to say I like attention paid to a lot more than JUST the nipple.

They're a bit like the clitoris in that too much constant stimulation makes me squirmy - and not always in a good way.

Facial hair is yummy as long as it's not painful....too much ;D As for what I like...erm...lets just say that I'm not adverse to a little roughness...a bite, a tug....get your hands in there....

But all women are not me - so keep experimenting ;D

wvalady1968: My nipples are moderately sensitive. It's wonderful when my lover is a little bit rough, sucking hard and even nipping them some.

I love the combination of physical and visual of being on top and having him push my breasts together so he can get both nipples in his mouth at once to do this. It always makes him pump harder.

:p

Valkyrie: Just a few short pointers from my side:

* Attention to more than just the nipples - the entire breast area is sensitive.
* No kneading - please - it's not dough you're treating! Stroking, caressing, kissing, using the tongue and fingers - yes please.
* The area just above the breasts up towards the collar bone is _extremely_ sensitive on me. Kiss me there or stroke lightly and work your way down - you'll have me spinning like a cat.
* Personally I don't like a rough treatment - they're way to sensitive to do well with biting or pushing.
* As Sammy said - constant attention can be a bit over the top and not in a good way - vary with other things in between and I like it much better.

/Val

huge_cock_have_pic: There is more to a woman's breasts than just the nipples. That is the first and most important thing to know. I would try the underside of a breast and along the sides. I've found a lot of women are very sensative in these areas.

fourdeg420: My breasts are also very very sensitive. I like the feeling of preasure against them, of support, but nipple pinching can be too much. My boyfriends nipples are also very sensitive, so I guess he gets the idea, that if he doesn't like it I probably won't either. The most important thing is, just like the penis is not the only part of a mans body, boobs aren't the only part of a womans body. Though I really can't complain about the attention my boobs get, the thing I like most when he presses up against my clit. To feel his big manlyness pressed up against my petit body... Hold on I need to get a glass of water here.

gigantikok: Does anyone think sensitivity (or lack thereof) has anything to do with breast size? Or is does that vary as much as penis size to height?

Tender: hmm good question.
i have heard the answer is 'no' size does not have anything to do with sensitivity.
for the record, i am a size A, and they are not all that sensitive.
but i also wasnt able to breast feed either...
so maybe im the one in the lower percentage...

Tender

longtimelurker: Whereas I'd have to disagree (I'm having one of those days, apparently).

I've heard that there are only so many nerve endings set aside for the breast, so larger breasts have less/sq in compared to smaller ones - therefore less sensitive.

Or it could have been just the nipples :-/

Maybe it's a similar thing with penises, but I've not heard anything either way.

jessinathensga: I wanted to say for the record...that im new to this and a bit ... weirded out about...i am on a big dick site...lol

well i would have to say that i agree..more than the nipple...all over...and i guess i am abnormal here...i am a 34dd and extremely sensative all over...and i guess thats why, to comment on something posted elsewhere...i actually like when a guy "titty" fucks me

awellhungboi: ah, don't be weirded out, Jess. Welcome to the board!

berkeleyerin: I'm in a similar situation. My nipples are rarely sensitive; they only become real erogenous zones right after my orgasm or when it's very very cold out. However, I LOVE having the sides of my breasts licked, just a little uinder the armpit. Melt.... ahhh.

beckyinfl: OK. I guess I'll throw in my two cents here too. Mine are sensitive too, especially for being large, but every girl is different. I like stimulation there but I don't want a guy treating me just as a pair of boobs, which I get a lot.