What type of bottom are you?

Analslut222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm an "anal-only" bottom. The kind who sees his fuck-hole as the only sexual organ he has. The kind who will happily spend hours riding cock or bouncing on a big dildo without ever thinking about touching his useless limp little clit. The kind who doesn't even need a chastity device because he has no desire to have anything other than anal orgasms.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a top. That does not exclude that my cave of love is a no go area ;-). The preference is top but the experience is also there. After all how can a top do a great fuck when he has no idea himself?

The few times I bottomed, I used me interior muscles to flex around the dick. To great acclaim ;-)

I have experienced bottoms so floppy that I coul have stick my meat into a bucket with warm milk. No difference. So I though I have to use my internal muscles to grip that cock. :)

D

deleted1048037

I am dominant. I get what I want and I need to be impressed, otherwise... no thank you. ;)

I range from sub - equal - cocky. like to mix it up and give the top exactly what he wants when he needs it. by my choice or his

kyle2457

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Between equal to dominant. I'm the one who lets a cock fuck me.

Even if I'm rock hard and moaning, I generally lead the show. I tell the top to go faster or slower, to switch positions, to ram it in and stay in or not. And the second the top starts being degrading (calling me a slut or anything similar...I like dirty talk, but I'm not into being dominated), I'm going to start putting a stop to it.