What was your favorite gift from a lover?

D

deleted8788711

What was the gift from a lover that really blew you away? I have a significant anniversary coming up, and I'm trying to think of a gift that will be memorable. I've got a few ideas, but it wouldn't hurt to hear from other women.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Living plants... Many of my green pets are gifts from my love.

Recently he gave me a bird feeder and it's probably one of my favorite things I've ever gotten from anyone. I love watching birds bird.

Also, a nice bong. A really nice one.

I'm not big on jewelry or anything like that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hummingbird feeders. My heart. Blown glass as colorful as the birds or the flowers the birds favor.

Newness. New ideas, new music, new books, movies or adventures.

Is there a baby step on her bucket list you two could tackle? Bungee jumping? A tattoo? Hiking?

A glass pen. Decade plus old now and my go to inking preferred tool. The scritching across the paper always reminds me of her.

yuptheyrefake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Make it something that helps open up an interest of hers. My partner introduced me to a wildlife charity in sub saharan africa and bought be a ticket to fly over and spend a month there helping, while he held the fort at home.It sparked a lifelong passion and association and opened up a whole new world to me. A friend's bf put her in touch with a fashion academy and bought her a semester of lessons, because he knew she loved design. She's doing it for a living now. Make it about supporting a passion of hers. Give her opportunity and support