What would do with this

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love browsing the net for the variety of cocks out there .. I like all sizes as not all dicks have to be huge but starting this thread for guys will post big and average pics n vids

So I found this one.. and wonder what you guys would do.. say no way. Jose or hell yeah bring it here
181223-2.mp4

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For better or worse, "his cock is too huge" has never been a thought I've had...sometimes much to my eventual dismay lol
For better for worse just two cocks I couldn't take (though it should have been three). The first on Hampstead Heath with me hanging on to a tree trying to relax so he could at least get the head of his cock in but still led to a fuck failure, the second on a beach with me pressing my head in the sand as he tried to press home his advantage till he just went limp on me and the third I should have refused did enter but he failed to be considerate of his size, length and girth, and he fucked me very hard and I split, a week in hossy.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For better for worse just two cocks I couldn't take (though it should have been three). The first on Hampstead Heath with me hanging on to a tree trying to relax so he could at least get the head of his cock in but still led to a fuck failure, the second on a beach with me pressing my head in the sand as he tried to press home his advantage till he just went limp on me and the third I should have refused did enter but he failed to be considerate of his size, length and girth, and he fucked me very hard and I split, a week in hossy.
Now GRANTED, sometimes I get bailed out because they just wanted head, but yeah, I've had some BAD mornings after before lol

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well if it’s just ssx then age gap shouldn’t matter but if it’s love and relationship. It may be harder to deal with and work out.. my fiancé is 29 years younger and we have tons of sex and we have a lot in common.. movies music videogames .. if have a lot in common then anything is possible