What would it take one to make you strip on cam?

Feline Fatale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Queen City of the Plains (Colorado, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a girl started flirting with you and such on the internet and asked you to strip down ofcourse you'd say no but under what condition would you agree?

This is not related to me btw. Just something I've always wondered.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been asked before and haven't stripped/revealed my dangly bits. I would only appear on camera if I felt like it, not because someone asked. Having said that, I might be persuaded if it was a girlfriend or lady I know very well.

If a girl started flirting with you and such on the internet and asked you to strip down ofcourse you'd say no but under what condition would you agree?

This is not related to me btw. Just something I've always wondered.

Why would I say no? It could very well be mutual :D

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is situational, but generally, I would get naked on cam only if I had chatted with her before and at least knew her a bit.

I have given people a quick flash on the cam before, but not with my face visible. My girlfriend and I also have cammed with another couple, but that didn't happen until we had chatted and gotten to know each other for a while.

I think the cam is fun, but I don't want my identity from face to face cam used without my knowledge.

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I show on cam now and then, but never my face unless I know who it is on the other end (and I trust them). If I get a direct request, I assume it is really a guy, but I've been surprised a few times when they turn on their cam and they really are a woman. :p

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
I've been asked before and haven't stripped/revealed my dangly bits. I would only appear on camera if I felt like it, not because someone asked. Having said that, I might be persuaded if it was a girlfriend or lady I know very well.

Same here, was asked by an ex. Was a long distance relationship so i kind of had too. (for teasing purposes) :cool:

Aslaor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Actually this is happened to me before and i usually say yes right off the bat with no persuading required. I dunno i just like the feeling of putting a show on for a woman.

That said tho i would only do that on cam, in real life i'm insanely modest and won't even go to the beach without a shirt on and try to avoid wearing anything but baggy jeans and sweatshirts it at all possible.

Geeze, I'd do it at the drop of a hat. Yet know one ever drops their hat.