Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, 52...married over 15 years...sex life if getting better every day..we haven’t ever introduced toys into the bed. What would be a good gift?? Underwear/lingerie/toy-vibe-etc? Or should I introduce something?
Thanks

Reactions: seventiesdemon

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unless you know your partner extremely well all things you've mentioned need mutual discussion to be enjoyed properly hunni, if you want to buy a kinky gift that's safe from a fit perspective try some furry handcuffs or something like that, it's fun cheeky, suggestive a inexpensive if she doesn't like it.
Personally I want a new car! Lol xx

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only answer for myself, but if my husband bought me underwear or lingerie I'd wonder what he was drinking. And I don't know anyone else's lifestyle, but sex toys for Christmas have never been on my list.

But you know your partner better than any of us.

I want a new bicycle, so, Santa, if you're listening. I'm serious, fat man.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, I want an air fryer, so I’m no help.
Instant pot vortex plus is an AMAZING airfryer that I got for Xmas last year and use it at least five of the seven days in the week. It does all it claims to and just looks like the most adorable little mini oven that fits on a cutting board.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Instant pot vortex plus is an AMAZING airfryer that I got for Xmas last year and use it at least five of the seven days in the week. It does all it claims to and just looks like the most adorable little mini oven that fits on a cutting board.
I already have an Instant Pot - if I’d known that there was a combo version, I would have gotten that instead! But I love my Instant Pot. Changed my life! Lol!

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I already have an Instant Pot - if I’d known that there was a combo version, I would have gotten that instead! But I love my Instant Pot. Changed my life! Lol!
I don't mean the combo. It's a stand alone machine not at all related to the pressure cooker.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There is an add on lid that is the air fryer part.

Reactions: g0nz0 and LaFemme

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If my guy wanted to make a gift of lingerie or toys, I’d rather the experience of shopping for it together. YMMV.
Right now, that’s online, and I could live with that.

my ex and I gave each other the parts for glow in the dark (black light, actually) body paint. Paints, a set of brushes, the black light and a flannel sheet to sacrifice. I’m sure it was either one of our bottom sheets wearing out or a thrift store item washed a few times.

many couples gift each other massage certificates, either as a couples massage or just a massage each. (Spas allow for this to be at the same time, different rooms) I know on my trade days my love gets more attention because I’m relaxed and happier.

I know this goes into love languages territory, but know what she wants. How does she want to be validated? We all have a couple that top the list.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm *ponders* I had to Swedish Death Clean my freaky deaky clutter.

I like spanky/bongade-y type toys. Oohhh, a loverly vegan flogger. Something heavy and huddy/thumpy.

I am always down for wall mounted shelving. I have a pile of pipe fittings drying after the final coat. Helping me clear the room and install would be a great gift and a huge turn on.

Also. Posture collars and COS-play.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well I got a Betty Dodson clit necklace. Check out her site, which you'll find in the Betty Dodson thread in women's issues (she recently passed). She has some cool ass jewelry there, along with some other interesting materials.

Personally I think sex toys and such are risky gifts, unless you KNOW what they want. Maybe ask her for a wish list.

Last edited by a moderator: