What's it feel like having large breasts?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can I drop a naked titty pic in here? I want to show Mickeylee and TnJ. With their approval of course.

I am of several minds.
1. This is edit: Ask a Woman. Any woman should feel comfortable posting whatever content they are inclined to.
2. I don't want heaps of ass-tards bombing your in-box because you posted a breast shot.
3. yes, please, boobehs.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never in my life have I so wanted to be a bar of soap. *sings bar of soap song*

Scrubbed clean/soapy Ms. Tattooed is at once unbelievably sexy and devastatingly cute. Thank you for sharing the lusciousness that is you.

eta: your creamy white complexion contrasted with the vibrancy of your ink is stunning.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

This is my favourite video on what it’s like to have big boobs. If they had worn squishy weights, it would have been perfect. My boobs get in the way of chores and choke me when I’m exercising. Seriously, yoga and running are the worst.

Guys who say they would sit around and play with them all day if they had them, kind of tick me off. Of course they would. Getting shit done is exhausting.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 1065832 It feels great when they are locked and loaded in a proper bra.

Soapy boobs are the bestest. What doesn't seem fun about them?

I bought some new bras and it's like I received a new set of tits to go with the bras. I had forgotten how much of a difference it could make to have new, properly fitted bras versus old and somewhat sad bras. Mimicking the post from @Tattooed Goddess ...

Feels good, man :D

fJKGgDt.gif