What's it feel like having large breasts?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Embarrassing moment: beignets at Cafe du Monde in the French Quarter in NOLA. I'm laughing at my friends who have powdered sugar all over the table in front of them and their laps. I should have looked down before I laughed. My table and lap were indeed clean, but my black tee now had a white design that resembled a seagull in flight.

It's actually a cool photo but still embarrassing.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Embarrassing moment: beignets at Cafe du Monde in the French Quarter in NOLA. I'm laughing at my friends who have powdered sugar all over the table in front of them and their laps. I should have looked down before I laughed. My table and lap were indeed clean, but my black tee now had a white design that resembled a seagull in flight.

It's actually a cool photo but still embarrassing.

Mochi. Mochi turns my cleavage into a winter wonderland. Complete with tiny little penguins ice-skating :confused:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mochi. Mochi turns my cleavage into a winter wonderland. Complete with tiny little penguins ice-skating :confused:
I have a pit bull named Mochi. She would love to help with that problem. Little cannibal steals mochi all the time. Named her adopted sister Zoni, and the things she does to her are so inappropriate. I keep telling them to get a room. (Zoni is soup made from, among other things, mochi.)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sapphric Pibbles named Mochi and Zoni? *sqeeee*
They once literally ate a patch of carpet together. At first I was mad, then I saw the humor in my gay babies we eating the carpet and covered the bald patch with a throw rug. Hate that carpet anyway. LOL

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Today, having large breasts feels like a big bruise.
I was in an office building with ostentatious doorknobs that were placed for the superior tall people (likely male) who work there, or are clients.
The doors open OUT into the hallway. I was dragging in the week’s sheet delivery when the neighboring door slammed into my right breast.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ditto. Annoying. I’m used to it, but what a pain. Can’t sleep on my stomach or back. On my stomach, I kill my boobs, on my back, my boobs roll up under my neck and choke me. Side sleeping only. They are heavy, and going braless in cute tops is not an option. Sure they make strapless bras in my size, but they’re a joke - my breasts weigh them down within an hour. Back pain, occasional nipple pain and I haven’t seen my stomach or feet in decades. Forget things like yoga. My boobs smother me.

Yeah. No upside. I’d get a reduction except my sister had one and ended up with two different sized breasts and an infection that left her really scarred. She was far larger than I, a J cup, and she’s still really happy, but I’m kind of freaked out by her experience.

I had a reduction at a very young age. It was the best thing I could do for my f-ed up back, but I am left with psychological scars from having 3 total surgeries and still being left with what I did not ask for.

I know if I still had mine, I would 100% be in a wheelchair by now. It's been a life of hel with and then without them and living with the aftermath they caused in my life.

Oddly, I'd still recommend a reduction to someone in a heartbeat, but I would have a lot of tips to give them.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They once literally ate a patch of carpet together. At first I was mad, then I saw the humor in my gay babies we eating the carpet and covered the bald patch with a throw rug. Hate that carpet anyway. LOL

This post continues to make my day. Carpet Munchers *snicker*

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a reduction at a very young age. It was the best thing I could do for my f-ed up back, but I am left with psychological scars from having 3 total surgeries and still being left with what I did not ask for.

I know if I still had mine, I would 100% be in a wheelchair by now. It's been a life of hel with and then without them and living with the aftermath they caused in my life.

Oddly, I'd still recommend a reduction to someone in a heartbeat, but I would have a lot of tips to give them.

Off topic, but what's your avatar from? It looks familiar, but I can't recall what it is.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

That’s what scares me about a reduction. I definitely know which surgeon I wouldn’t use. He completely ignored the infection that scarred my sister so badly. Her GP had to take care of her. Not to be disgusting, but when I could smell it upon entering the house, and the surgeon said it wasn’t a problem? I forced her to her own doctor. It was horribly infected and left a terrible ropey scar under her breast. And two different sized breasts? Dramatically different. Yet, she’d recommend it. Shows how difficult large breasts can be.

I have an acquaintance who frequently butchers/combines phrases in hilarious ways. My favorite was one time he was referring to a toddler and instead of ankle biter or curtain climber, he called the kid a carpet muncher. :joy:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They make my day every day. It is so hard to leave my house. I wish they could be everywhere with me. Their little puggle older sister too. She's my little old lady baby.

I have an acquaintance who frequently butchers/combines phrases in hilarious ways. My favorite was one time he was referring to a toddler and instead of ankle biter or curtain climber, he called the kid a carpet muncher. :joy:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That’s what scares me about a reduction. I definitely know which surgeon I wouldn’t use. He completely ignored the infection that scarred my sister so badly. Her GP had to take care of her. Not to be disgusting, but when I could smell it upon entering the house, and the surgeon said it wasn’t a problem? I forced her to her own doctor. It was horribly infected and left a terrible ropey scar under her breast. And two different sized breasts? Dramatically different. Yet, she’d recommend it. Shows how difficult large breasts can be.

I am so sorry for her and what she went through. I really don't understand how ignorant some doctors can be. After my first surgery, I woke up with a binder on. Standard. However, my doc never told me that I would wake up and look down and have NO breasts. I had breasts, but they were flattened. To be a very young lady and have breasts that hang down to my belly button and to wake up and see no sign of even lumps, was fucking terrifying. It's hard for me to remember what happened when, but I do know that when my breasts had settled, my nipples were way off the mark. It happens when the skin is so thin and over stretched, they call it bottoming out. Okay fine, but my nipples were laying on bone, not breast. He tried to talk his way out of it and said "but they are the correct measurement from the clavicle". That may be true, but it looks fucked up and he didn't want to admit it. So I had another surgery where he tried to tighten up the bottom skin. They bottomed out again. Finally, I do remember my mom yelling to just fucking take them off and move them. He did. Being a microvascular surgeon, I'm lucky I do have some feeling after having them removed twice.

Then there was the size issue. Before I went in, I was a FF/G or something like that. I wanted a full C cup. So a C/D I guess. I wanted cleavage. I had enormous boobs and wanted them gone, but I still wanted something that wouldn't make it seem so drastic. I go under the knife, things settle a few months later....I have about a B. B that looks like flat pancakes with fucked up collarbone nipples.

He was confronted and his response was "if you lose weight, they will look bigger".
1. Not his fucking decision
2. Seriously? Boobs are fat and losing weight usually happens in the boobs first.
3. His devious plan was to make my boobs small so I'd lose weight?
4. I hadn't even graduated HS yet and he was mapping out my genetic and lifestyle plan for the next few decades.

Oh, and the best fucked up response he gave was:
"You can always get implants."

There's likely other things too, but I am thankful I didn't have an infection. I am so glad she's okay.

Reactions: lapdog2001