When a woman rubs her clit during sex, what does that really mean?

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it feels good, and sometimes I do it just because I know it drives my husband wild seeing me touch myself. Same with my bewbs.
I'm the opposite...when my gf rubs her clit during penetration I tend to believe that I'm not doing as well as I would be doing if she wasn't rubbing it.

And no, I don't lack of self-confidence, it's just a will to be better each day, so I'm pretty demanding with myself when it comes to sex.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My clit tells me things sometimes. Sometimes she demands things.

An occasional rub while he's fucking me is a win-win for everyone. It feels bomb-diggity for me, and he gets to watch me play with myself.

What's even better is when he takes it upon himself to give her a rub on his own. He notices it poking out and just can't help himself. Sometimes even pulls the peen out and slides between my fat lips and smothers it... Fuck yeah.
Sliding the cock between the lips is indeed very pleasing for us!

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, I'm surely going to use that, I've found plenty of information using that and only create a new thread when there is no information about what I really know. But be sure that even if you women hate me for my questions I won't stop them lol I'm a persistent sort of guy and don't really care if you think I'm nice or not, I know better and won't stop asking you evertything I wanna know and hope you're always interest and answering me.

The women will stop taking you seriously. Really, really soon. Then they will ignore your questions and you can sit here in Women's Issues all by yourself.

You insist on being annoying. You'll lose the game buddy.

Ask Soren how that worked out for him.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you annoy the shit out of everyone don't expect answers at all.

I'm not saying you're annoying right now.. I'm just responding to that particular post.

I don't mind answering questions. I do mind when the person asking lacks respect.
Have I ever lacked respect? I hope not!

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The women will stop taking you seriously. Really, really soon. Then they will ignore your questions and you can sit here in Women's Issues all by yourself.

You insist on being annoying. You'll lose the game buddy.

Ask Soren how that worked out for him.
Please explain why I'm being annoying.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Please explain why I'm being annoying.

You know you are. Because you brought it up first. You know damn well how annoying you are. I refuse to believe you don't know.

The fact you don't care about it tells me all I need to know about you. You're just like every other annoying dude around here who asks dumb questions, wants detailed stories and admits to being annoying but continues to do so.

You're on ignore.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Have I ever lacked respect? I hope not!

The fact that you specifically say you don't care if we dislike you or not indicates a lack of respect for the people you're seeking answers from.

If you want answers, be polite, and don't be pushy about shit. That's all.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know you are. Because you brought it up first. You know damn well how annoying you are. I refuse to believe you don't know.

The fact you don't care about it tells me all I need to know about you. You're just like every other annoying dude around here who asks dumb questions, wants detailed stories and admits to being annoying but continues to do so.

You're on ignore.
No, I really don't know, because I didn't lack respect, I followed the rules and replied with fair arguments, I'm not a dude who asks dumb questions to jerk off the answers, I'm commited to my gf and just interested in exchanging information, sorry if I gave you another impression.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that you specifically say you don't care if we dislike you or not indicates a lack of respect for the people you're seeking answers from.

If you want answers, be polite, and don't be pushy about shit. That's all.
Ok, you're correct, I'm sorry for that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the opposite...when my gf rubs her clit during penetration I tend to believe that I'm not doing as well as I would be doing if she wasn't rubbing it.
Which may or may not be true. Which is why it is better to ask her and not a hundred other women you don't even know.

Moreover, do you think we couldn't tell that your purpose in asking was not curiosity, but a need to reassure yourself? In truth, that reassurance can only come from your lover. Ask her.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm still trying to figure out why a woman taking charge of her own sexual pleasure during sex is a bad thing. Men are so worried a woman's pleasure being solely about his dick, hand or mouth that a woman can't even rub her own clit (the source of orgasms for over 80% of women) without there being something wrong.

To dudes, our orgasms aren't always because of you. If a guy stroked his dick while a woman pegged him there wouldn't be a question at all about it. Even though women don't own a dick, we can still grasp the concept that he's taking control of his pleasure at that moment. And we wouldn't take it personally that our strap on isn't meeting all of his pleasure needs in that moment.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which may or may not be true. Which is why it is better to ask her and not a hundred other women you don't even know.

Moreover, do you think we couldn't tell that your purpose in asking was not curiosity, but a need to reassure yourself? In truth, that reassurance can only come from your lover. Ask her.
Well, this need to reassurance comes from curiosity, because knowning in general what women think, that will create a standard for me, I didn't ask my loves because it doesn't bother me when she rubs herself while being penetrated, I just wanted to get a broad view of why women do that, that's why I came here.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mentioned twice about how it makes you feel that you aren't providing all of her pleasure.
Indeed, but that doesn't bother me, since I'm not a sexual machine which will make her orgasm multiple times everytime we have sex, that's ok for me if I don't perform on 100% always, no man does that...I just wanted to understand why women do that, that's exactly what I've written in the thread title.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, this need to reassurance comes from curiosity, because knowning in general what women think, that will create a standard for me, I didn't ask my loves because it doesn't bother me when she rubs herself while being penetrated, I just wanted to get a broad view of why women do that, that's why I came here.
No, your need for reassurance triggered the action of creating a mask for that insecurity, a mask you call curiosity. Do not trifle with my bullshit meter or I will abandon you. My bullshit meter is sensitive, and accurate. Pretense in the face of wisdom is insulting and pointless.

And you don't listen to the answer that has been repeated to you in every possible way: there can be no standard. Sexual pleasure is highly individualized.

Stop contradicting yourself. Poorly crafted lies in the face of wisdom are insulting. You say you are interested in improved sexual fulfillment for both of you. You are told this can be achieved through asking her instead of strangers. Yet, you do not ask her. You say you don't care that she does it, even though you also say you believe it means your performance is inadequate. You don't care about something you perceive as stemming from your poor performance, but you are interested in mutual fulfillment, all things you say. All contradictory. And yet you're here, to establish a standard, a standard you hope will assuage your fears, rather than simply asking the one woman who knows why your woman is rubbing her clit, which is the only standard by which you can measure whether or not you need to do something different, or whether or not you are doing it just right, and whether or not it even has anything to do with you.

I'll reiterate. There is no standard to establish, and if there were, polling a small, self-selected group of women with no means of scientific control could never establish such a standard. The only important answer is lying in your bed at night, rubbing her clit. She is your standard.

Now, you can lie to yourself all you want, but if you keep lying to me, you'll have to lie better, or I'll grow bored and abandon your questions.

D

deleted924715

The last guy who spammed AAW like this has been on ignore for a while. Uncannily similar posting styles - I thought it was the same guy for a minute there.

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with the other ladies... there's no one definitive answer that'll be the same for all women. We do it for many different reasons.

I rub it because my husband loves it. It seems to turn him on to see me rub it while he fucks me. I figured it out when he would ask me to rub it and I would notice how keyed up he gets when I do it. I didn't do it automatically, we we make love but sometimes he would ask me and then I noticed that I can make myself cum that way while he is inside me. Now I do it when I want to knowing he'll get really excited by it. When he sees me getting close to cumming that way his cock gets harder, stiffer and the seems to love that and frankly so do I.