Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night about 1030. It was just straight forward missionary sex after very little forplay.

The wife of the couple we saw over the weekend text my wife yesterday morning and said they were wanting to get together with us again soon. Not sure if this will lead to any new experiences but it sure has the wife horned up and I’m reaping the rewards.

Twice Tuesday, twice Wednesday, and twice today. All with the same woman: the manager of an office I was dispatched to to fix their computers are the office was fixed following the damage from the freeze. I've had sex with her before, so she did her usual offer of paying me more if I go naked while I work. So I spent all three days buck naked at her office (no one but us were there), and twice each day she initiated sex with me. Not that I resisted. :)

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yesterday afternoon. Daughter was at gymnastics and baby boy was happy in his bouncy seat.

wife was super horny and led me to bed. She sucked my dick until I had to beg her to stop telling her if you don’t want a mouth full of cum you better quit. The whole time she was sucking me I was fingering her pussy and asshole. Once she quit she rolled over onto her back and I ate her while fingering her with one finger until she cum all over my face. She then fucked me cowgirl having two more orgasms with the second one at the same time as I cum.

We laid there cuddling for a couple minutes then I eased down between her legs and cleaned her up with my mouth swallowing most of our mixed juices. I finished off by giving her a cum filled kiss.

Sahara Desert

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yesterday afternoon. Daughter was at gymnastics and baby boy was happy in his bouncy seat.

wife was super horny and led me to bed. She sucked my dick until I had to beg her to stop telling her if you don’t want a mouth full of cum you better quit. The whole time she was sucking me I was fingering her pussy and asshole. Once she quit she rolled over onto her back and I ate her while fingering her with one finger until she cum all over my face. She then fucked me cowgirl having two more orgasms with the second one at the same time as I cum.

We laid there cuddling for a couple minutes then I eased down between her legs and cleaned her up with my mouth swallowing most of our mixed juices. I finished off by giving her a cum filled kiss.

FUCK she is a LUCKY women!!!

Reactions: Cooper72
D

deleted5698211

Have a friend a blowjob earlier this morning :)

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wish I could suck or get sucked lol, I do need it. Haha
It's weird, I've been on a few sex sites and a common theme is more that people aren't having sex or want to have sex than are actually doing it. :/

It's weird, I've been on a few sex sites and a common theme is more that people aren't having sex or want to have sex than are actually doing it. :/
Well it's tough man u got this pandemic going on