Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Twice yesterday. Gave her an orgasm by fingering her clit and sucking her nipples then fucked her missionary until we both had orgasms. Cleaned up my mess with my tongue then fucked her doggy until I cum in her again.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Twice yesterday. Gave her an orgasm by fingering her clit and sucking her nipples then fucked her missionary until we both had orgasms. Cleaned up my mess with my tongue then fucked her doggy until I cum in her again.

You fucked her doggy??! Didn't the little critter object or try to bite or something??

Reactions: diver6

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well if you count a blow job (Bill Clinton said it was not sex) I had a load sucked out of mee about 35 minutes ago
Fun fact.. Bill said it wasn't sexual activity under the defintion the lawyers gave him (SA being any motions to arouse Monica.)

Dougie and DebbieD

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday 4-0 Today (as yet, 10:27am). And primarily because I had to leave the house at stupid hour o'clock to travel.
But here's hoping back in time for an evening session, unless any of you lovely people see me nearby throughout the day!! :)

Reactions: diver6