When's the last time you had sex?

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
This morning when I got home from work. My gf works from home (mine or hers...mostly I've "moved in" to her house, which is slightly closer to my work). She started kissing me and making out as soon as I came through the door. That always gets me hard. I'm taking off my shirt and jeans as we stumble toward our bedroom. She likes to suck and fuck me in my underwear (which reminds me of high school, and I'm ok with.) She feeds my cock and balls through my Jockeys and starts to suck...I don't last very long (maybe five minutes), but stay mostly hard after I cum the first time. I've already stripped her naked (she doesn't wear much to sleep in, anyway), and she's so wet I just slip in and we begin to fuck missionary with me on top. I'm still wearing my Jockeys and a t-shirt. I cum again a bit later...then I ate her until she came...and she went to take a shower, while I just collapsed in bed. (I think it's kind of sexy to have some sweaty/pre-cummy underwear snuggling after sex; I don't need to take a shower right away...Usually she doesn't, either. Maybe she has a Zoom call she doesn't want to sport that "just got laid" look on. All of her office mates and folks she Zooms with are VERY Serious and "businesslike". Since she hasn't been traveling as much since Covid, we've been fucking a lot more (almost every day). I'm just as quick to get hard when I'm getting laid every day as when there's a pause between sex acts ("reunion sex"), I find.
This is awesome. I fuckin get off in white brief-clad sex. Always loved how my cock and balls look jutting out of my briefs. In college, I had several times where my erection was contained in my brief and I was so horny I put my fingers inside the fly and fucking RIPPED them apart, eliciting a gasp from the woman.

D

deleted4500261

Even in a pandemic, how is that possible with a dick like yours?
I’m married and we have gotten in a rut in that area. Not really sure what is happening to be honest.
thinking.emoji.svg
:emoji_thinking: Thank you for the compliment though.

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m married and we have gotten in a rut in that area. Not really sure what is happening to be honest.
thinking.emoji.svg
:emoji_thinking: Thank you for the compliment though.
I was very lucky that in England we could form "bubbles" so I still got to have sex work my 2 boyfriends but if this has happened 10 years ago when I was still worn my ex husband I would have had a dry spell. Sometimes having a dick of death is not enough. I feel you mate. Hope you work it out :kissing_heart:

D

deleted4500261

I was very lucky that in England we could form "bubbles" so I still got to have sex work my 2 boyfriends but if this has happened 10 years ago when I was still worn my ex husband I would have had a dry spell. Sometimes having a dick of death is not enough. I feel you mate. Hope you work it out :kissing_heart:
Thank you very much! I truly appreciate that. :)

Reactions: dogstar101