• Guys

• Girls

Results are only viewable after voting.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gender does not cum into it, I've had good and bad blow jobs from both men and women
I haven't. Men have sucked it like they can't wait to get their prize, with no teeth, by the way and women suck it like they treat it like they're doing me a favor.

I used to think guys, but it really comes down to the individual. I've had both men and women do the "soft sucking like I'm made of china" thing, and both show immense enthusiasm in pleasing me and getting me off.
I agree. I know a few twinks that crave cock and beg me almost every day to suck me off . That being said , it's alot harder to find a girl that is that cock hungry. But I've met a few . I think the thing about a slim , smooth 18 year old boi , sucking my cock in a restroom or a car , or in the bushes , is how taboo it is , but they also do exactly what I tell them and they all seem to crave daddy dick and cum . I'm in Huntington Beach too . Let me know if you know any ladies that love to suck and maybe we could spit roast em JustTheHeadBoy.gif
BoyLicksHeadJizz.gif

Attachments

bi2

Superior Member
Media
For me the more taboo nature of the encounter, the more likely I have enjoyed it immensely.

Either sex has made me very happy.

Reactions: diver6

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. I know a few twinks that crave cock and beg me almost every day to suck me off . That being said , it's alot harder to find a girl that is that cock hungry. But I've met a few . I think the thing about a slim , smooth 18 year old boi , sucking my cock in a restroom or a car , or in the bushes , is how taboo it is , but they also do exactly what I tell them and they all seem to crave daddy dick and cum . I'm in Huntington Beach too . Let me know if you know any ladies that love to suck and maybe we could spit roast em View attachment 41026051 View attachment 41026061
I'm not a twink, but I'd beg you almost every day to suck you off too.

Reactions: diver6

Hubby Lust

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the bi guys (straight and gay also included :D) out there with experience, in your opinion who do you think gives better oral, guys or girls ?
Taking my wife's input, I do a better job...she watches me suck her lovers when we have MFM. Love that flavored cock!

Reactions: Assman1 and 1119457