Why do guys like to suck cock?

D

deleted16124871

I always wanted a dick in my mouth even before I knew what sex was. I crave it, lust for it and I feel fortunate to be a cocksucker. I actually feel sorry for guys who have never experienced the tremendous gratification of having their mouth used for the pleasure of another man. Of course as others have mentioned it's the taste, the smell, the thrusting and throbbing as he fills my mouth with his sperm. I feel that warmth on my tongue, filling every space and crevice in my mouth that's not already stuffed with cock. I've experienced every sex act there is with both men and women but for me nothing is better than getting on my knees, unzipping a guy and pulling his cock out to take into my mouth and please him in whatever way he wants. I can gently mouth-fuck him for as long as he desires or he can take over and face-fuck me until his need is fulfilled. Verbal, dominant guys are an even bigger turn-on and I don't care how big or small a guy's cock is as long as it gets hard and his balls are full of cum for me swallow. I'm happy and satisfied in my role as a submissive cocksucker.
I love being a cocksucker, it is what a was born for , to swallow his cum and satisfy him

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do cocksuckers care if it takes a guy a long time to cum? It usually takes me a while to cum from a blowjob and it sometimes feels a bit awkward
I haven't met a guy who didn't cum within 5 minutes. I can only think they either aren't very good or maybe you are overthinking it which prevents you from going up the levels of arousal.

Either way, most genuine cocksuckers would happily suck cock for as long as it takes as long as you are moaning and groaning like you are enjoying yourself the whole time. But make sure you are louder when he's doing something you like.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This cocksucker doesn't care. I'm happy to suck for as long as it takes. Even after a guy cums I'll keep him in my mouth, gently sucking and licking as I savor the wonderful feeling and flavor of his cock and cum. I want every drop and also enjoy cleaning his meat for him. He's in my mouth until HE pulls it out and even then I keep any of his load that remains in my mouth there for awhile to fully enjoy his taste. Some guys like to see their cum in my mouth too before I swallow it. It's all good with me. I'm there to satisfy my feeder in every way he wants.
Wow this is so hot your lovers so lucky.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This cocksucker doesn't care. I'm happy to suck for as long as it takes. Even after a guy cums I'll keep him in my mouth, gently sucking and licking as I savor the wonderful feeling and flavor of his cock and cum. I want every drop and also enjoy cleaning his meat for him. He's in my mouth until HE pulls it out and even then I keep any of his load that remains in my mouth there for awhile to fully enjoy his taste. Some guys like to see their cum in my mouth too before I swallow it. It's all good with me. I'm there to satisfy my feeder in every way he wants.
None of my cocksuckers want it to end.

id never tolerate one who did,

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know I like the taste. The feel of it in my mouth and down my throat. I also love the taste of the pre-cum and the cum. I really get off when I know the guy I am sucking is enjoying it too. Love to feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and his body shake and spasm as he feeds me his man juice.
Why do I like to breathe?

D

deleted22286891

It really a perfect union. Usually the Feeder loves getting blown and doesn’t want it to end. It’s the same for the cocksucker, only the other way around.

Sucking Dick is sex for me. It’s what I crave. And most Men ENJOY having Their Dick sucked. It’s a perfect fit.

The problem is that many Men don’t understand the mind of a cocksucker. I feel They think it’s something more for the fag than what it is, so They’re creeped out by the idea much less the act. It’s a shame, really.

There would be a lot less stress in a lot of Men’s lives if They would just get over Themselves and obtain a cocksucker of Their own.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It really a perfect union. Usually the Feeder loves getting blown and doesn’t want it to end. It’s the same for the cocksucker, only the other way around.

Sucking Dick is sex for me. It’s what I crave. And most Men ENJOY having Their Dick sucked. It’s a perfect fit.

The problem is that many Men don’t understand the mind of a cocksucker. I feel They think it’s something more for the fag than what it is, so They’re creeped out by the idea much less the act. It’s a shame, really.

There would be a lot less stress in a lot of Men’s lives if They would just get over Themselves and obtain a cocksucker of Their own.
Yes so agree with this all

Reactions: deleted22286891

Fun4All

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

It does seem that the new generation that has grown up in the days of gay marriage and with more acceptance of gays - they seem to be more relaxed about the idea of "bro jobs" just between friends -

But there still is a ways to go.

D

deleted22554421

The whole idea of pleasuring a man's most sensitive and amazing organ with something as sensual as my lips and tongue all over until he achieves the hardest orgasm possible is so incredibly appealing everytime. Penises are so sexy, kissing and licking them would almost be enough, but then there is realization of the pleasure the recipient is getting from your kissing, licks, and sucks and that build up as its done up and down with some skill until having an orgasm is uncontrollable. Then comes the amazing experience of making another man ejaculate and watching and feeling his sperm squirt powerfully from his cock, his moans, the smell and taste of his spunk... I love every bit of it!!