Why Do People Make Pictures of Cartoon Characters being Penetrated by Black Penises? (Omitted and Reposted)

Whether real, a cartoon, tops or bottoms, black persons having sex with white persons isn't racist. Note, for the OP, only the situation in which a white person bottomed for a black person was unacceptable - not if the roles were reversed. Are you jealous of those white men OP? If that scene bothers you so much, just stop watching it. Instead try to achieve something enjoyable, like finding someone willing to penetrate your bottom.

View attachment 148399691

I didn't think so, at least not completely! I generally didn't think blacks having sex with whites was racist!

Answering your questions, I don't know if I'm jealous of white males though I have envied white people, sometimes I still can! If I was white, would I top blacks? I mean black or white, I've almost always identified as a bottom, even for other blacks, so I guess even if I was white I would bottom even for blacks. But at some point in my life, I fell much more in love with the idea of whites topping blacks (well, browns) and began to detest the idea of the other way around!

To try to be fair, much as I don't like it, I suppose blacks topping whites is okay as long as it's not the only thing! I'm sure there are others that don't want just whites topping blacks or browns!

But I was thinking more along the lines of this https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEP38hhotNwkiKTK3sbTkVDMWOZr_oXPSJPg&s
I was trying to find cartoon characters not seen on TV, not on any shows we know and some of the pictures I found were of existing cartoon characters but adults!

And you're right, if it does bother me then I should stay away from it. But I don't usually intentionally look for black top white bottom gay sex, I just run into it and it's hard not to find or run into! And that's what I end up seeing even when I'm trying to find white top black bottom gay sex, which is not always easy to find. Plus just because there are no pictures of a certain white-top-black-bottom doesn't mean there won't be later, and I've had to wait weeks, months, even years, just for certain white-top-black-bottom pictures of certain characters to show up, including pictures of the same black topping topping the same white.